11) Mission

'Be the reason someone smiles today'

—Anonymous

***
Shivaay and Anika slowly went into the room and looked at it in awe to see it looking really beautiful. It wasn't a honeymoon suite but it just looked really pretty with pure white wallpaper and a bed lying in the middle with mirrors on the wall. The mirrors had sun charms lying on the corner of the mirror.

 The mirrors had sun charms lying on the corner of the mirror

It looked something like this.

"Wow!" Shivaay said in awe looking around.

After looking around the room, Anika felt her moon bracelet and looked at it lovingly.

"This place is beautiful..." Anika said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hey, What happened?!" Shivaay asked concerned.

"No, nothing, don't worry", Anika said rubbing her eyes.

"Please tell me, you don't look nice when you cry", attempting to smile, Anika looked up at Shivaay.

Taking a deep breath Anika started, "When I was really young, I lived in an orphanage but I was never upset or sad, I lived my first years there happily because of my bhaiya, Aadhi", She smiles recalling her moments.

"He adored the sun like I loved the moon and he would do anything, just for a smile on my face and even once, an auntie saw us and gave a disgusted look saying about how we are orphans and we will have nothing but be beggars when we are older and I was upset.

But my bhaiya told me that nothing would get in the way of my dreams and ambitions and he had told me that he had always wanted to live in a simple apartment, pure white with a cupboard, bed and mirrors with lovely neighbours.

He knew my dreams and ambitions of becoming a magician and travelling the world, he was the one person who supported me" Anika paused and touched her face to see that her face was wet with tears and she was holding tightly to Shivaay who was consoling her.

"What happened to Aadhi?" Shivaay asked softly.

"Bhaiya had found a magic school which he knew was my dream school and he took me there for an interview when I was 13 and he was 15. I had passed on a scholarship and they had asked me to come and live there as it was a boarding school and it was a hard hard decision as it was either my dream or my brother.

I chose my brother but he never let me destroy my dreams, he gave me a moon bracelet and was holding a sun bracelet and he told me that he will always have this as it reminds him of me so he begged me to go fulfil my dreams and wear this moon bracelet when I think about him." Anika held her moon bracelet tightly

" Anika held her moon bracelet tightly