10) Journey with Shivika

'Stars can't shine without darkness'

—Anonymous

***
Shivaay checked his phone to see a text from Tia asking him on a date and Shivaay stood their helpless as Anika snatched it and read it.

"What!!! That stupid Tia, I hate her so much, she just asked you on a date, an actual date! Okay, this is actually unreal!" Anika shouted and pouted cutely.

Shivaay smirked and said, "I think i am sensing jealousy..."

Anika turned around to face him in style and said, "Ha, who are you kidding! Me? Jealous?! Godd"

"Fine, I don't care then, I will go on a date with Tia, anyways it is in a luxurious 5 star hotel's restaurant..I can't wait!" he said firmly looking at Anika.

"Fine!" she shouted back and turned around.

"Fine, I am going on my way right now!" Shivaay said angrily and started walking on the pavement.

Arnav and Khushi, pulled Anika with them and muttered, "Oh my God, these two are being so childish!"

"Shivaay!" Khushi called him as he was walking quite quickly.

Shivaay turned around and Arnav said quite firmly, "Me and Khushi have to go this way to choose the dresses for us so can you look after Anika and so take her with you and after the date, take her home!"

"WHAT!!" Anika and Shivaay looked at each other unbelievingly.

"I don't even have any transport to go on, the Shivaay Singh Oberoi has to WALK to this hotel and on top of that you are planning to give me some monkey to look after as well!" Shivaay said looking at Arnav.

"I am not a monkey and I don't want to go anywhere with you either!" Anika retaliated.

Khushi said, "We are not hearing any no, okay, look there" she said pointing at a bus stop, "Get on a bus and you can go there quickly, we will call you later okay?!"

Shivaay and Anika groaned and after saying bye to Arnav and Khushi,  Shivaay walked to the bus stop moaning about his status and him going on a BUS.

Anika dragged herself behind him and they waited at the bus stop with quite an awkward silence for a long time until the bus came and they both got on and then realised how crowdy it was with around a hundred people on an eighty seat bus.

"Fhat the wuck!" Shivaay muttered audible to Anika who chuckled.

There didn't seem to be any space for Shivaay so he stood up holding on to the pole while Anika sat on the window seat quite happily with no-one sitting next to her and Shivaay with his ego decided not to sit there.

The bus driver was about to move when a man with a five chains around his neck and three rings on his fingers hopped in and sat smirking next to Anika.

"Aren't I lucky to be sitting next to a gorgeous lady?!" He said putting his arm around Anika who shifted quite uncomfortably.

"Well beautiful, do you wanna spend a day at mine...?!" He said smiling foolishly and Anika who was so angry just stomped on his foot.

Shivaay who was watching said, "Excuse me! She's taken I'm afraid, she's with me and I would appreciate it if no one flirts with my girl!" He blabbered not knowing what to say.

Feeling quite awkward, the man got off and sat somewhere else whilst Shivaay sat next to Anika who was glaring at him, "Seriously! Your going on a date with Tia and you just called me your girl?! Wow!"