20) Believe

'Magic is all around and you just have to find it...'

--Anonymous

***

Shivaay was shocked and worried to see Anika running out of his cabin crying and he ran behind her not knowing what had happened to her. She was about to run down the stairs when she felt Shivaay pull her wrist, and feeling powerless, Anika let him drag her towards the office

Shivaay and Anika sat down on the floor leaning on the wall whilst Shivaay's employees watched them whilst sitting on chairs shocked.

"What happened?! How many times do I have to tell you?! Do not cry! Where is the Dabang Anika gone?! I let you go last time but not now, you have to tell me everything! Magic is your everything, why, why did you stop?" Shivaay asked so quickly in concern for Anika.

Anika looked deeply into his eyes and started, "She made the magic fade away, Shivaay...My view of seeing things went from colourful into black and white. She called me a b**** and so many other words but what hurt here.." she pointed to her heart and continued, "was that she disrespected my profession. Shivaay, is being a magician really that bad and worse than being a cleaner and is it not even a respected job?!"

"I convinced myself that she is right but to be honest, I don't know, I just really don't know!!" Anika started crying loudly into his shirt hugging him tightly whilst Shivaay consoled her rubbing her back.

Shivaay listened carefully to all the things this person had done to make Anika lose faith in herself and in her magic, he became furious, "Who is it, Anika, tell me, tell me now?!"

"Ragini, Ragini Patel..." Anika whispered trembling and Shivaay thought of Ragini and clenched his fists thinking how she could be this spiteful to Anika.

"Anika, you should never think about some piece of trash that you see in a bin because it deserves to be there, similar to that, Nagini deserves to be in that bin just deep down where she can never come back up again." Shivaay said looking at her and Anika chuckled softly against his chest whilst Shivaay smiled hearing her.

"Magic is beautiful, you taught me this and it is a respected profession where you make everyone smile and be in awe of what you do. You are so passionate about magic and I think it suits you being a magician. Believe in the magic and trust me you turn back to the dabang Anika you always were" Shivaay looked into her hazel-brown orbs which were looking back at him and he saw her eyes glisten. Understanding her, he sighed happily and whispered, "Just, believe.."

As Anika got up with Shivaay, all the employees looked at them mouth wide open whilst Abhinav saw that and told them to close their mouths clearly being a changed person.

"Let's teach that Ragini, a lesson" Shivaay said walking towards his cabin in style whilst Anika stopped him

"Correction: Nagini, and also trust me, I will handle this one, just come with me?! She will wish that she had never been born!!!" Anika said in her own style doing the logic sign.

Shivaay smiled hearing her back to her old self and entered the cabin casually as if nothing had gone wrong whilst Ragini did not know that the Dabang Anika was BACK!!!

"Shivaay.." Ragini started talking in a way which made Shivaay feel like pushing her off a cliff, but as soon as Ragini saw Anika she said, "Why the hell, is this b**** even here, does she have...?" Before Ragini could finish, she was gifted by a punch from Anika.

Anika had punched her directly on her nose so that it had lightly started bleeding!! "How dare you, you retard?!" Ragini said her eyes full of fury

Shivaay chuckled at Ragini and said clapping his hands, "Wah, wah, Nagini, sorry Ragini, you are as sly as a snake with venom...and yeah do you really think that I would want to become a business partner with you?!" Shivaay hissed at Ragini making her feel as insulted as Anika was before.

Anika looked at him and said, "Shivaay, what word did you say?"

"Oh, I said 'snake', as her nature reminds me of it, why?" Shivaay said shrugging his shoulders

Anika smiled mischievously and slowly said, "Ssssnake, I like that word" Shivaay and Ragini looked at her quite confused.

She closed her eyes and held her hands out whispering, "snake" several times and out of nowhere appeared a smooth snake moving slowly in her arms and Shivaay and Ragini were shocked.

As revenge, Anika took small steps towards Ragini carrying the hissing snake when Ragini screamed running quickly out the office, "I am sorry, I believe you, I will leave you and your magic alone!!"

Anika smiled in victory hearing her whilst Shivaay also sighed but then he saw Anika and quickly said, "Is that going to stay in your arms..?" pointing to the snake...

"Aaaaarrghhhh!!" Anika screamed looking at it whilst Shivaay covered her mouth until she calmed down, Anika quickly mumbled something and the snake disappeared.

"I never thought you were frightened of a snake but still, it did look a bit scary!!" Shivaay asked looking at her..

"It wasn't a real snake, it was an illusional spell making it look like there was a snake on my arm but it was so realistic" Anika quickly said shaking her head.

Shivika left the office to get some fresh air and they saw a girl of about eight years old sitting down on a table quote bored with nothing today just looking at the material of the table when Anika had a great idea.

"Shivaay, idiot?" Anika called him to see the girl and she whispered to him, "I usually get to enjoy the magic and reward myself with the smiles of the people but I think that you should also have a go.."

Shivaay looked at her weirdly and bluntly said, "I can't do magic.." to which Anika said the same thing which he said earlier on to her, "Believe... just believe in the magic"

She quickly whispered to him what he could do so he listened and smiled hearing her idea, Anika quickly put on a cap and sat next to Shivaay on the table where the girl was on the opposite side being bored. She put on a cap so the girl would not focus on what she was doing...

Anika held Shivaay's right hand under the table and whispered, "Just believe.."

Shivaay tapped on the girl's shoulder to which she looked at Shivaay who closed his fingers in his palms and revealed them to show that balloons were flying from his palms.

The magic was flowing from Anika to Shivaay and Shivaay loved seeing how the girl was so happy playing with the balloons so he did so many other things with the help of Anika making bubbles, cartoon characters come to life... all for one smile which made Shivaay feel so happy.

When it was time for the girl to go, she quickly came to Shivaay and said, "Thank you so much Uncle, your the best!" and gave her widest smile before skipping off to her parents.

"Wow, that was just magical..." Shivaay said gratefully looking at Anika