4) Harini on the road?!

'A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear...'

--Anonymous

***

Shivaay was moaning to himself about how Anika had thrown water on him and on how she even had the guts to do that.

Rudra finds him moaning and asks, "Bhaiya are you okay? You are mumbling like a mad man"

Shivaay groans and narrates the whole incident of Anika and Harini.

Rudra has a serious face until he heard everything which the girls said and he burst out laughing, "Hahaaa, Bhaiya, I can't believe this, I need to meet this SuperGirl and mini Super Girl."

Shivaay glares at him but Rudra can't stop laughing😂

Shivaay grits his teeth and says, "I can't believe that Paanika threw water on me. Like fhat the wuck? Who does she think she is?!"

Rudra is still in his dreamland and jumps around dramatically saying, "Oh my Mata she threw water on Shivaay Singh Oberoi oh my god, someone pinch me I must be dreaming!"

Shivaay pinches him jokingly and Rudra screams😂

Shivaay keeps repeating and says, "I can't believe this, what did she say, Dabang Anika? Huh I'm Shivaay Singh Oberoi, we'll see how good she is at the stupid magic!"

Rudra melodiously says, "I sense love blossoming"

Shivaay looks weirdly at Rudra and says, "Rudra are you feeling okay? You don't have a fever na?"

Rudra sings around Shivaay saying, "I'm okay, I just think that you have a disease, the disease of love😉"

Shivaay walks away from Rudra saying, "Just shut up, you are mad, totally mad!!"

As soon as Shivaay walks away, Rudra starts looking for this Supergirl😂

Shivaay walks away to find the magic show and he realised that there was a lot of traffic and vehicles in the road and it was really busy and crowdy and the magic show was located nearthere and he looks down and he walks making sure he avoids the mud, Shivaay glances up to see a girl with a familiar face running somewhere quite quickly.

He thinks, "Wait isn't that the Harini girl, why is she running like that, she is a small girl so I should find out."

As she starts to run away from the magic show, Shivaay starts getting a bit scared for her.

Shivaay screams, "Harini, Harini don't go into the road" and he runs after her having no idea what she is doing.

Anika was looking for Harini when she heard Shivaay shout and she could see her sister running into the road.