Revali x Reader - Worlds Apart 3 (FINALE)

Start from the beginning

"Oh!" You laughed bitterly. "You mean besides the possibility that she comes in here with a guard? Or worse, with her little guard dog?"

"Dramatic."

"Yes, very." A calm voice said.

You and Kona both turned to the door to see an elegant, blonde princess standing in the doorway of her bedroom. "Oh, shit." You whispered.

"Calm down, (Name). I'm not angry with you." Zelda smiled sweetly. Then, she turned to your friend. "Um... you are...?"

"Oh, I'm Kona. I'm the one who convinced (Name) to break into your humble abode. I'm also a kickass potion brewer." Kona said nonchalantly. "Nice to meet you, Princess. Oh, and sorry for trying to ruin your kingdom and whatnot."

Surprisingly, Zelda didn't react negatively. "Forgiven. (Name), would you like me to get Revali for you?"

"He-He's here?" You took a step back.

She shrugged lightly. "He will be before the sun rises."

You shook your head. "Look I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for stabbing everyone in the back before. I was a total jerk, and I understand if you'd rather just throw me into a dungeon to rot. Even so, I miss everyone and I'd appreciate it if-"

"Yes, you may be reappointed as a champion." The princess answered before you could even finish.

You took a step back in surprise. "Wait! How did you even know-?"

"I may not be able to wield my sealing power, but I am still the bearer of Wisdom." She replied. "Now, come with me. We can wait for Revali in the common room."

Kona glanced around and stood up hesitantly. "Uh, I should gooo..."

Zelda grabbed her arm as well as yours. "Nonsense! I must talk with you after Revali arrives!" She dragged you both enthusiastically down to the sitting area and began reading something from one of the shelves.

"So... you're really not mad...?"

Zelda shook her head without looking up. "Why would I? If I was, I wouldn't have been searching for you for months."

You nodded and quickly changed the subject. Apparently, Revali didn't tell her of your little meet-up a couple months ago. "Where is Revali, anyway?"

"He visits his village as much as he can. He insists that only he can teach the chicks archery." She laughed. "Revali loves that village more than he lets on."

"Princess?" A voice called as someone opened the door. You turned nervously and your eyes met with shining green ones. "...(Name)?"

Zelda shut her book and stood up. "I'll leave you to it." Then she left, but not before winking at you.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned. He did his best not to show his excitement because he's Revali, but he couldn't stop the smile on his face.

Kona sighed dramatically and flopped on the couch, flipping a random potion bottle. "Two months of convincing her tiny brain to ditch that desert, and here we are!" She caught the bottle and winked at Revali with a smirk. "You're welcome."

"Goddesses, not you again..." he groaned while covering his face.

Kona scoffed and stood up. "Oh, give me a break! As I recall, our last encounter ended with you knocking me unconscious!"

"Only because you held a knife to my throat!" He retorted.

She stepped to him with crossed arms. "Because you were the enemy, idiot!"

You stood between them. "C'mon, guys!" You said, breaking them up.

"Whatever..." Kona grumbled. "I'm gonna go find the princess."

You watched silently as she went before looking back at Revali. "I missed you." You said quietly.

"I guarantee I've missed you more." He responded without missing a beat.

You sighed and nudged his arm playfully. "Is everything a competition with you?" You shook your head with a slight laugh. "Anyway, I talked with the princess. It looks like I might actually be staying permanently. That woman is far too forgiving."

"Yes, try telling her that. She's as stubborn as she is forgiving." Without warning, Revali lifted you up and held you to his chest. "But it's quite alright. I'm letting you jump out of any more windows."

"I think I can live with that." You giggled.

~~

The next morning, you and Zelda had cut up your cloak and redesigned it into a one-shoulder cape. For some reason, you kept a scrap of your old cloak. Then, you put on your cape and went to show Revali.

"If you want my honest opinion, I didn't really like that cloak." He said bluntly. "The cape suits you much better."

You rolled your eyes as you sat next to Revali; watching him adjust his bow to make sure it was perfect. Then, you pulled out the blue scrap of cloth and tied it to the end of his bow. "Tada!"

"I just said that I didn't like that cloak."

You shrugged. "So? Now you'll think of me in that hideous cloak whenever you look at your bow!"

"Lucky me..." he sighed.

You giggled and leaned on his shoulder. "Love you!"

"And I love you, as well." He mumbled. Just then, you stood up in hurry. "What? What is it?"

"I haven't seen Kona since last night!"

"... and?" He urged you to continue; not really seeing the problem.

"And, knowing her, she's destroyed something!" Just then, the door opened to reveal a giddy Kona. "Alright, what did you do!?"

Kona's smile grew. "Hey! Have a little faith in your new potions person!"

That's when you noticed the blue cloth around her neck. It was longer and thicker than Revali's, and her scarf covered most of her front face. "Wait, seriously? In one night!?" You questioned. "Geez, that princess works fast."

She laughed. "Yeah. The other guy has apparently fired for a mixup a few weeks ago, and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Anyways, I should go. I need to know every nook and cranny of this castle before anything else! A full inspection is necessary! You know how it is with us ex-yiga!" And just like that, she was off.

"I suppose old habits die hard." You said with slight confusion. "That girl is so random, though."

Revali chuckled and pulled you into his lap. "But a good kind of random, right?"

You nuzzled into his neck with a sweet grin. "Not as random as you."

"Now that's just insulting."

"You didn't listen much, do you?" You sighed happily.

"I may not listen much to others, but I hang on every word that leaves your lips."

~~

Okay, one; that was so much fluff, imma puke a fluffball.

Second; yes I've been gone for 2 god damn weeks, but I swear I have a reason this time. I'll probably post something about it later, but for now...

I hope you've enjoyed this crazy fluff induced short story! I loved this concept to death and its so glad I'm was able to make it a reality! I don't know how I feel about the way I wrote Revali, he seems too nice.

Meh! You win some, ya lose some! I still enjoyed this very much, and I hope you did as well!