Revali x Reader - Worlds Apart 3 (FINALE)

Start from the beginning

"Oh." She blinked. "Oh! We're doing this now!" Kona reached under your bed and pulled out her bow as well as a belt with a couple potions attached to it... You didn't know how her weapons ended up under your bed or why she thought she needed her potions for this final mission, but you weren't about to ask. "Okay, let's do it!"

You shushed her, and the both of you teleported just outside the hideout's entrance. Then you two transformed into your street clothes. "Are you sure about this?" She asked suddenly.

You rolled your eyes. "I woke up in a cold sweat just thinking about it. Yes, I'm sure."

"Just checking." She giggled quietly. "But this is so exciting! This has been a long time coming, huh?"

You sighed. This was going to be a long day.

~~

"Look, buddy! My friend here seriously needs to speak with the princess, so you need to man the hell up and let us in!" Kona yelled angrily.

The two of you were standing just outside the castle gate when a guard patrolling had stopped you. How annoying. "Listen, the princess hasn't had a day's rest in months. Today is her free day, so that means no visitors."

You tugged on Kona's shirt. "Come on. We'll come back later." You both turned and began walking away.

"I'm sorry, girls. Really," He apologized.

You could practically hear Kona's eye roll as the two of you walked into town. "Like hell he's sorry. Jackass," She growled. "Looks like we're going to have to do this the old-fashioned way."

"Well, that kind of sucks." You said. "I was hoping all the illegal Yiga stealth stuff was behind us. Last time I snuck into the castle, I was answering questions in exchange for bananas for weeks."

She laughed. "Wow. Did you give away confidential secrets for fruit? Geez, grow a pair."

"Oh, really?" You stopped in front of a vendor and bought two bananas. Then, you held one up to Kona's face. She was able to keep her composure for a good 50 seconds - better than most Yiga - but she eventually gave in. "Ha. So who's the spineless one now?"

She swallowed the fruit and turned away with dusted cheeks. "Shut up..."

"So, what now?" You wondered.

She shrugged. "I guess we wait. The sun's going down soon, so that's when we go. For now, we'll get a room at the inn."

"Alright."

When the two of you got into a room, everything started setting in at once, and you began panicking. You paced anxiously in front of the bed, and Kona only watched you. "Will you relax already?" She groaned. "We are ex-yiga! We can get in, raid the kitchen, take a bath, and still get out unnoticed!"

"Yeah, I know that!" You replied. "But what the hell am I supposed to say? 'Hi, Zelda. I know I totally stabbed you and everyone else square in the back, but I was kind of wondering how you feel about giving me a spot on your team'!"

"Yeah! Use that!"

"Kona! Not helping!"

~~

It was simple. One window, 54 guards, 12 hallways, two staircases, and an elegant wooden door. That was all you had to sneak through to get to the princess's chambers. Unfortunately, she wasn't there when you entered, which gave more time to pace.

Kona sat cross-legged on Zelda's fluffy bed. "(Name)! Just chill out!" She groaned.

"No!"

Kona rolled her eyes. "What's the worst that can happen?"