Forbidden Feelings

Start from the beginning

Arnav: you will prepare another better project for tomorrow's meeting with Mr. Jacob. That is your task-2 which you need to perform.

Sanyukta (with a shocking face): what? How can I do this sir? I have nil information about the project and preparing it in one day is out of the question. Sorry sir but I can't do this.

Arnav (taking out his phone): fine then...I should tell harsh sir that his daughter has finally accepted her defeat and I am sending her back to him. Is this okay with you?

Sanyukta: is this some kind of joke...how can you blackmail me to do this?

Arnav: no Ms. Sanyukta this is not some joke but your task-2 which you have to complete in another 24 hours. I am not forcing you. It is completely your choice that what you want. Do you want to stay here and compete for the post which your father feels that you deserve or you want to prove him that you are nothing but a disappointment? And remember sanyukta even if you failed us tomorrow in the meeting then also you are going back to India..i will tell it to your fathe that girl whom he trust more than anyone is nothing but a loser who cannot even perform under pressure. So do tell me what you want?

Sanyukta closed her eyes helplessly. She knew what he is asking her to do is not so easy or may be near to impossible. But she can't go back to india not when she has not achieved anything. She can't disappoint harsh papa. If it was not him then even today she would have been sitting curled up in a dark room cursing her fate.

Sanyukta: I am ready for this. I can't let my papa down.

Arnav (smirking): good..So see you tomorrow Ms. Sanyukta

Sanyukta left his cabin and started working on the project. She looked at the watch which was striking half past 6 when her stomach grumbled. In order to complete the project on time she even skipped her lunch which she carries daily with her.

Peon: madam it is already very late and everyone has left the office. I need to lock the office too.

Sanyukta (gathering her belongings): I know..just give me a minute and then I will leave

Sanyukta packed her stuff and moved out of the office after informing the peon. She was waiting for the cab when an idea stuck in her mind.

Sanyukta: This is not the first project we are doing with their company. It will help me to convince them tomorrow if I remind him how much profit he has earned by collaborating with our company. Yeah...it will be a good idea...I should go and check in the store room where all previous reports are kept. It might help me.

She ran back to the store room and started looking for their previous report. It wasn't much hard for her as their store room was not less than any liberary where every file was arranged properly with a label outside. Soon she finds it out and was about to keep it in her back when she heard the door of the store room getting close. She ran towards the door but it was too late. She was already locked.

Sanyukta (thumping the door):hey...someone please open the door....i am still inside ...please open the door...somebody please help...

Fear engulfed her when nobody responded to her shouting. She got stiff when she heard someone from behind. She turned around only to find arnav looking at her with a confused face.

Arnav: what are you doing here? And why the hell were you shouting? I was on an important call dammit.

Sanyukta : we have been locked here and no one is opening the door

Arnav: what? Get aside...(thumping on door) Stephen...idiot open the door...we are still inside...open the door....stephen....open the door...(took out his call)...damn the battery...Ms. Sanyukta may I have your phone please