Taehyung licked his lips, Jimin looked so hot.

He surpressed his urges and kissed Jimin again

and again

And again

Then Taehyung walked Jimin to his next class, the whole time Jimin hugged Taehyung's arm, snuggling close.

Taehyung said his farewell and tried leaving but Jimin held on tight to his arm.

Jimin pouted and used his puppy dog eyes. Taehyung just chuckled and kissed his forehead before leaving.

—-

Jimin sat at a desk in the back.

"I'm in love." Jimin thought. "Taetae is my soulmate." Little hearts seemed to be floating around the omega.

Other alphas looked at Jimin but then quickly turned their heads because he smelled like another alpha.

However, one alpha kept looking at him. That alpha approached him.

"You smell like Tae-hyung." The alpha said.

Jimin looked up at the alpha, Jimin could tell he was younger. But he was very attractive as well.

"You know Taetae?"
"Yeah, he's my friend. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I've never seen you around here before, you're one of the omegas right?"

Jungkook lied, he got a boner just from looking at Jimin that morning.

Jungkook shyly looked away, Jimin now smelled like Taehyung, meaning that Taehyung and Jimin already liked each other. Jungkook sighed in defeat, "you're so unfair hyung..."

"You okay?" Jimin brought his face close to Jungkook's. Jungkook blushed and backed off.

"Y-yes! I'm fine!"

Jimin smiled, "he's cute" he thought.

"I'm Park Jimin!" Jimin introduced himself. "I'm older than you right? Call me 'hyung'!"

Jungkook turned his head to the side, "I don't really want to call an omega 'hyung'."

"Hey! Don't be a brat!!" Jimin exclaimed.

The two laughed.

"Seriously, call me 'hyung'."

—-

The two spent the period writing little notes to each other and holding back giggles.

Jungkook was a funny person, when the teacher wasn't looking he'd make deep faces. Jimin had to hold his breath half the time, he felt as if he could burst any moment.

The bell rang, it was lunch time.

"Jiminie-hyung! Let's go to the cafeteria!" Jungkook smiled.

Jimin nodded and the two walked through the hallway.

Jimin skipped and hummed, Jungkook fondly watched him.

"Yay! I'll get to see Taetae!" Jimin giggled.

Jungkook froze in place, his smile dropped. His hand clenched into a fist.

"Am I not good enough for you hyung?"

Jimin turned around,
"What?"

Jungkook closed the gap between the two and caught Jimin's lips with his own.

Jimin couldn't move, the kiss was mesmerizing. Jimin loved how their lips moved against each other's.

The two gasped for air.

"Kookie- I-" Jimin breathed heavily.

Jungkook stood there with an expression of shock and regret.

"Sorry!" Jungkook yelled and dashed off.

Jimin stood there, dumbfounded, unsure of what to do.