Amir scratches his head. "What you wanna kno'?"

"What's her name?" Rayne folds her arms across her chest.

"Mehgan." Amir answers. "I met her at my Houston shop. I flew in to check on it one day and she was there. She found out that I was the owner and requested me to do her tat."

Rayne shakes her head. "Never once did those frequent trips to Houston make me think you was out here fuckin' with basic bitches."

"It wasn't even like that in the beginning."

"Nigga, I don't give a fuck." She mugs him. "You cheated. End of story."

Amir sighs harshly. "We was arguin' alot. I just needed an outlet."

"She had you takin' flights my nigga. Couldn't have been just sex." Rayne squints her eyes. "You liked her huh?"

"Nah." He shakes his head. "Nun like that."

"Then why the fuck were you flying to Houston every fucking weekend?!" Rayne raises her voice causing Amir to slightly flinch. He starts to open his mouth, but Rayne balds up her fist and holds it up as if she's about to hit him. "If you lie to me..."

Amir looks at her. "She was blackmailin' me."

"You a hood nigga and let a white bitch play you?? Nigga you could've ordered a hit on her ass and been done with it." Rayne shakes her head at him.

"She was tellin' me she was pregnant and I did not want you to find out."

Rayne lifts up her eyebrow. "Do you have another kid out here?!"

"No." Amir answers quickly.

"Is she still in Houston?"

"Ion kno'." Amir shrugs.

Rayne chews on her bottom lip. "Have you scheduled a date with a therapist?"

Amir shakes his head no. "Not yet. Ion really kno' how to go about it. I'ma talk to Mimi."

"I love Naomi to death. But, she is not the person who is gonna fix your issues. Alot of you in this family need to stop thinking that. My girl has her own issues to deal with." Rayne gets out of the bed.

"Where do we stand?" Amir asks.

Rayne turns to look at him. "This foundation has crumbled. But the only thing that has me even thinking about attempting to save our marriage is our kids. This falls on you. I am not reconstructing a marriage with the same Amir."

"You don't love me anymore?"

"I never stopped." Rayne shrugs. "But love isn't enough for me right now."

Amir looks away. "I don't wanna lose you, though."

"You lost me when you cheated on me. I am no longer yours. What do you not understand, Amir? You have to get me back. And that's only if I want to be yours again."

"You want me to do all this and it's not even guaranteed that we get back together?" Amir scoffs.

Placing her hand on her hip, Rayne tilts her head to the side. "Am I not worth it? Are your kids not worth it? Hell, are you not worth it?"