Chapter 64: Bright skies (FINALE)

The flower fields in Japan were blooming, beautiful yellow sun flowers and blue tulips planted in rows. This huge field was a garden used for photography or weddings. The wedding set up had white chairs on the wooden decks of the big white gazebo structure where Jungkook was waiting for Jimin along with a man to witness the marraige. Everyone was sitting in the seat rows while they waited on Jimin to start walking.

              Jungkook was wearing a black tux as Jimin was to wear another suit aswell. As soon as Jimin apeared and started to walk down the aisle looking up at Jungkook with his perfectly dyed blonde fluffy hair, white suite with a red bow tie. Jungkook wanted a traditional wedding but Jimin thought a modern wedding was best so they went with the plan since Jungkook couldn't say no to his Jimin.

        Jungkook still loved how the wedding came out, the skies were blue and the atmosphere was warm. As Jungkook gazed at Jimin, it only seemed as the day got better and brighter. It was like the first time Jungkook layed eyes on Jimin, he was astounded at the breathtaking charm Jimin had.

          The older boy went to meet with Jungkook in the gazebo structure as they looked at eachother happily while everyone sat down and began the ceremony. It was a calm and silent day and most of the time Jungkook was distracted by Jimin's charming stare that he couldn't hear anyone else at that moment.

                By the time it came to the vows, Jungkook smiled and held Jimin's hand with a smile as he gazed into Jimin's eyes ready to hear Jimin begin. Jimin held Jungkook's hand tightly while he cleared his throat. "I-I'm so happy... You gave me so many things to make me smile and you did everything you could to do so. When I had issues and hated the feeling of someone else touching me, you were there for me and didn't want to leave until I felt sane. I never thought I would be able to meet anyone like you in the asylum.. Atleast, not someone that was like me. I thought I was going to die there on that day I was sentenced to life in the asylum.. But when you showed up and looked my way, I couldn't help but to feel like my life has just started and I knew it was going to get better now.." Jimin smiled and tilted his head trying not to cry. "I want to hold my tears in for once but that's something I can't do right now... I'm just so happy to know that we'll go far together and start something new." Jimin finished as he began to cry happily.

              "It's okay if you cry, I wouldn't blame you." Jungkook replied as he wiped a small tear beginning to flow from his eyes. "I'm here for you, Jiminie~ I never wanted to leave you alone.. You were the reason why I wanted to wake up in the morning and choose my best clothes to come see you. I finally let go of staying at home alone and talked to you. I never wanted to leave you so hurt and I made sure to make your days happy. On that day we went out to see the beautiful fireworks, I knew you felt something for me... And I did for you. My Grandmother felt this.. She knew this was in store for me and did her best to make this all happen. Turns out she still makes me happy even if she's not here, she helped me when I had no one and when she was gone, You were the one who was there for me. I knew you were going to be in my life forever and I wanted you. I tried my best to keep you happy and I won't stop because I love you so much!" Jungkook stated as Jimin cried even more. "It's okay to cry.." Jungkook chuckled as Jimin covered his face.

               "I just love hearing your voice.. your words.. That alone makes me so happy I can't stop crying." Jimin looked up and nodded. "I-I'll hold it in until after." Jimin whispered as Jungkook laughed and walked up to wipe Jimin's tears as he kept laughing seeing how cute Jimin looked.

              "No, this is fine.." Jungkook replied as they recieved the rings and sealed their vows. With the rings, they placed it on eachother's ring fingers and held eachother's hands close.

              "You may now kiss the groom." The man witnessing the marriage claimed as Jungkook stepped up to Jimin and held his face closer and kissed him making Jimin smile and place his hand on Jungkook's shoulders while they kissed. Sealing their marriage and starting their new lives together.

        The crowd was happy they threw petals up making it look like flower petals dropped from the sky as the white kitten, Flower was in the middle of the aisle watching the two happily. She watched the two get married like the Grandmother promised to Jungkook when she was alive and still had the grasp of her past life.

         Together, that was something Jimin loved to think while they were holding eachother close under the white gazebo in Japan where the flowers were bright and the sun shined down at the lovely moment Jungkook and Jimin shared on their wedding day.

_________________________________________________THE END____________
Stick around for the bonus chapter!

_________________________________________________THE END____________Stick around for the bonus chapter!

____________________________________🐥💍🐰

🎵Song:
Troye Sivan; My My My🎵