Chapter 25: You care

"I... I think I'm feeling better now.." Jungkook claimed as he sat up while Jimin was laying back on the bed staring up at Jungook. "Thankyou for being here for me and listening to me.. Times are hard right now but you were here to make me feel better now.."  Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded.

              "I will always be here for you Jungkook... I care about you.. And I don't mean it in a friendly way. I told you I love you... You care about me and treat me so special.. Better than any other person out there and I love you for that! You're so sweet... So nice and charming.. It almost feels like a dream... A dream that I met you. If it really is a dream, I hope to never wake up! Because I choose this beautiful love over anything.. I'm so happy I got to meet your Grandmother... I will treasure the moment the three of us talked together before New Years... I wished we could have talked more so she would get to know me much better..."

            "She wrote me a letter and she did write about you." Jungkook claimed as Jimin sat up. "She said you were a nice man and she said she'll watch over the both of us, from now on."

            "S-she cares about me.. Like family.." Jimin whispered and smiled. "I never had that in a while... I am so thankful to fall in love.. To have met a wonderful and wise elder who I got along with for just a short time.."

            Jungkook let out a chuckle. "I told her about you... She loved you from the start and she felt this...." Jungkook stated as the younger reached to hold Jimin's hand softly. "She felt it and saw us like this and knew we would come together one day like this.... Just hearing how she talked about us going to fall in love made me smile. I loved the idea because that's when I knew I'd fall in love with such a kind and beautiful man. Park Jimin, I love you.. and I'm happy to say it with all I have!" Jungkook replied as Jimin rested his head over Jungkook's shoulder.

                "Jungkook... You're strong for coming here when you were hurt.. You came to me and needed me more that ever... I'm glad I can be part of that for you. Oh Jungkook, without you here.. It was torture! These staff members were mean to me and kept touching me.. Touching me up my shoulders, m-my arms and my chest! I hated it... I hated getting touched by others!"

           "But you were just fine when we hugged for a long time, I thought you were feeling better." Jungkook claimed as Jimin shook his head.

         "Jungkook, I only let you touch me.. Only you can hold me like that but in limited places. I don't think I can handle you touching me in some other places I'm not use to just yet.." Jimin replied as Jungkook tilted his head.

            "Tell me where can't I touch you..  I want to know so I would never cross the line.." Jungkook stated as Jimin placed his hands over his own neck like a choking position.

            "H-here..." Jimin whispered as he moved his hands down to rub around his chest and upper arms, then his lower body where his pelvis was, his lower torso, his private area and his thighs. "Just these.." Jimin claimed as Jungkook held both of Jimin's hands.

            "I can touch your hands and hug you now... Right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded quickly.

            "Just don't touch me over these parts and everything will be fine.." Jimin replied as Jungkook nodded.

              "Anywhere else? What about your face?" Jungkook wondered as Jimin quickly shook his head not wanting Jungkook to touch his face.

             "P-please not there.. D-don't touch me on my face or cup my face please.." Jimin begged as Jungkook patted Jimin's back.

               "I won't ever hurt you, Jimin. Why would I touch you there if you won't allow it? I love you.. and if you aren't comfortable with something.. I completely understand." Jungkook claimed as Jimin gave Jungkook another big hug.

              Towards the night, Jungkook was feeling much more better spending time with Jimin. It was like he was Jungkook's antidote to his depression and made his life better.

            Jungkook was going to leave soon and hearing him say goodbye always made Jimin feel bad. Jimin always missed Jungkook at night and wished he can sleep over in the hospital room so the staff members wouldn't get in and shove Jimin awake in the morning or wake him up to read his personal writings.

       They were very rude to Jimin, he couldn't do a thing about it and let them bother since there was too many staff members that can pin him down only to tease him and place their hand on his chest to laugh at Jimin's constant screams. There was no escaping them....

              "Well, Jimin... I'll see you tomorrow." Jungkook claimed as he stood up from Jimin's bed. He was just laying down with Jimin as they talked together in the dark about dreams they would have.

            "Do you have to leave?" Jimin asked as he was on his knees on top of the bed staring at the younger who turned around to meet eyes with the older boy.

             "Of course I have to. I can't stay here long, Jimin!" Jungkook stated as Jimin looked down for a second. "You know that I can't be here, Jimin... Right?" Jungkook asked as he looked at Jimin.

               "I know..." Jimin replied as he looked up and told him to come close. "Jungkook... Come here... I want to give you something before you go.." Jimin whispered as Jungkook moved his head close enough to Jimin until he felt Jimin's small hands pull Jungkook's head closer...and closer... Until they finally kissed.

           Jimin was finally kissing Jungkook and to Jungkook, Jimin's lips were very soft, plump and warm. This was the younger's first kiss and he enjoyed it so much. Jungkook held Jimin's hand into the kiss and kissed the older boy back, happily.

        "I love you..." Jimin managed to whisper in between the kiss as he let out a giggle once Jungkook looked down at Jimin's pink lips. Jungkook continued to kiss Jimin back, showing how much he loves and adores his Park Jimin.