Chapter 48: Strict parents

Jimin was afraid, looking around in fear from his dream as Jungkook walked up to Jimin holding a bottle of water. "Jimin? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked in worry as he sat down on the bed next to Jimin in worry.

          At the time, room service was here and finished placing down the food as the woman serving was about to leave. She noticed Jimin woke up, startled and afraid so she told Jungkook to check up on him.

           "J-just a dream..." Jimin replied in a whisper as he looked down at the bed and noticed he was shirtless! Jimin quickly brought the blanket over his chest and covered himself because there was someone else in the room.

            As soon as the woman left, Jungkook pointed his direction back to Jimin. "What was it?" Jungkook asked offering the bottle of water to Jimin.

               Jimin accepted the bottle and looked at Jungkook and nodded. "It was when I fell guilty in the trial...." Jimin replied drinking from the bottle.

              "Ah... I see..." Jungkook got up. "Why did you fail?"

               "I had... Nothing to say at all..." Jimin responded with a sigh. "My lawyer was waiting on me.... But I guess they couldn't have me talk without no witnesses... My parents were the only ones I had during the trial but they were mad at me..."

             "Why would your parents do such a thing? Aren't they supposed to care about you?" Jungkook wondered holding out Jimin's dish and walking back to him. There was a fried egg over a bowl of rice, the other dish had small strips of meat and soy sauce to dip it into and of course miso soup.

              "The issue was... Yurin was everything they wanted in a son... I was nothing.. Nothing but a troubled child that couldn't give them what they wanted. They were strict.. I can imagine how sad they became when Yurin was announced dead." Jimin accepted his tray of food, carefully not wanting to spill the soup.

            "You didn't have such a good claim.... You need a good lawyer to help you on this." Jungkook replied grabbing his tray of food too so he can sit with Jimin on the bed.

             "That lawyer.... He was very helpful, I just couldn't find a way to respond to all of it! And in the court room, they record your actions and emotions to use them against you... They were really tough on me and I didn't know what to do! I froze.." Jimin said as Jungkook began to rub his chin as he held a soup spoon.

             "Where's your lawyer now?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shrugged.

              "I don't know where he is now but I do know if I get the more better evidence to support me, I can be able to get out of the asylum. That's if we ever come back.." Jimin responded as he began to eat the fried egg on the rice.

           "Hmm... Jimin, if you had another shot on the trial, would you take it?"

            "Another 'if' question...huh?" Jimin laughed. "Of course. I don't want to be in an Asylum for the rest of my life! I want to see and travel to new places... With you!" Jimin stated with a smile.

             "I love you, Jimin." Jungkook said as he smiled at Jimin while he started to eat. In Jungkook's mind, he had an idea... If they were ever to be caught, Jungkook will make sure he files for another trial for Jimin! However, this will only be the back-up plan for just in case they get caught. Jungkook thought of ways he can find evidence. This will only take effect if they were caught, but Jungkook did have a feeling about getting caught even if it seemed impossible...

              After their meal, Jimin went to put on clothes. He couldn't be walking around in nothing but his underwear! As good as that sounded, He couldn't do so since Jimin worried if a few staff members will see him like this.

            Jimin changed into a white T-shirt of Jungkook's, jeans and black socks as he went to lay down in bed. Jungkook was using black as Jimin's attire was white. Jimin layed down hugging the plush as Jungkook grabbed the cat ears to place them back on Jimin. "You look so cute with these... Why don't you wear them often?" Jungkook cooed as Jimin giggled laying on the bed.

             "Jungkook... Are we staying here today?" Jimin asked. "I want to stay atleast one more day here." Jimin said as he held Jungkook's hand while he stared at the window that was halfway open.

            "Well Jimin, when do you expect us to get to Paris?" Jungkook wondered as he climbed onto Jimin's body face down to massage his back.

             "I see. Maybe soon we can live here!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook nodded leaning over to Jimin and leaving a kiss on his head.

              While Jungkook and Jimin were having a moment, Mr. Jeon dragged his luggage out of the plane and just arrived to Japan! He was looking for Jungkook and Jimin but of course he would never find them just walking door to door... He'll need to pay close attention to the streets now. Mr. Jeon then waited for a taxi to get him somewhere as a white Taxi cab pulled up by him offering to take him.

            Mr. Jeon got in and let out a sigh. "Hi, please take me to a nearby hotel." Mr. Jeon claimed as the man driving took a good look at him.

             "You look very familiar... Weren't you here with your friend?" The driver asked as Mr. Jeon tilted his head in confusion.

             "I'm sorry but I just arrived at Japan... I haven't been here." Mr. Jeon responded as the man let out a laugh.

             "I gave a ride to someone who looks like you! I believe he was here a few days ago with his friend but I think that was his lover." The driver claimed as Mr. Jeon went silent. This could have been Jungkook!

            "What was his name?" Mr. Jeon wondered as the driver began to think, trying to remember the name.

              "Ah! now I remember..." the driver replied as he looked back at Jungkook's father to stare him right in the eye. "His name was, Jeon Jungkook."