Chapter 43: Behind all those tears

"Tell me, then...." Jungkook whispered as Jimin stood up and looked around.

               "I-It's better if you read it...." Jimin claimed as Jungkook say up to turn on the lamp next to him. "I-I'm not proud of this..." Jimin whispered. "No matter what I did please don't leave me..." Jimin teared up finding the  book and bringing it to Jungkook.

              "I'm.. Sorry...." Jimin whispered getting on the bed as he handed the book to Jungkook, now shifting himself a bit far. "P-please read Entry #1..."

                 "Jimin, I have a confession to make..." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked up in worry. Jimin expected Jungkook to tell him he used hin... But yet again, that wouldn't make sense! Jimin was so worried, be began to think of many things that could happen right now... and just begged Jungkook will love him.

             "What is it..?"

             "I already read the first entry, Jimin." Jungkook admitted it as Jimin sat there quietly.

             "S-so you already knew... You knew how I lied to you.... Why would you read my book?" Jimin asked in tears as Jungkook placed the book down on the center of the bed.

             "Because I know you would never tell me, Park Jimin." Jungkook replied as Jimin looked at the red book in tears.

              "You must really hate me now! You must find me very disgusting." Jimin cried as he covered his face. "I understand if you want to leave me because of this... I murdered my own brother, three other people, I let them rape me and didn't tell anyone else! I didn't like it. I confronted my family but they told me to stop thinking like that! M-My so called 'brother,' whispered he loved me while he tried to hold my hand before he died.. I didn't write that part because I felt so disgusted to even write his final words on my book." Jimin shook his head in tears.

            "You lied to me..." Jungkook whispered. "You said he was murdered and you were blamed for it.."

         "I-I'm sorry Jungkook. I didn't want to loose you!"

          "DID IT LOOK LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO LOOSE ME?!" Jungkook shouted making Jimin flinch. "Jimin..." Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's smaller hand.

      "I-I'm sorry! I-I had to kill him when I couldn't handle him telling me; 'Jimin I love you. Please don't kill me baby brother... I-I love you soo much..' but then I shot him... I didn't want someone so disgusting to haunt me anymore! I wanted to kill myself so many times after I was announced guilty with a life sentenced to a Mental Asylum..." Jimin couldn't stop his tears, he still feared that he will lose Jungkook's love after this. "I'm such a disgusting slut.. I know..."

             "No you're not..." Jungkook responded staring at Jimin in the eye, to show how he still loved Jimin. "Do you really think I would neglect you? Leave you because you stood your ground? Jimin, I love you... I know you meant well... You were only protecting yourself!" Jungkook stated as he moved in closer to have his arms out to hug Jimin. "I'm sorry I read your book... I wanted to know what you weren't telling me..." Jungkook whispered and brought Jimin closer as Jimin began to sob into Jungkook's arms.

          "I STILL HATE MYSELF TODAY! I-IF ONLY I COULD HAVE GOTTEN HELP... IF ONLY I WOULD HAVE STOPPED MYSELF FROM COMMITTING HOMICIDE!" Jimin shouted in tears. "I wouldn't have been suffering... But Yurin would have found his way. Those staff at the Asylum knew this and they teased me by three men stepping into the room to bother me about it!"

                 "Look at the bright side, you met me from all of this. I can say that, meeting you was the best day of my life." Jungkook commented. "You're not a disgusting slut.... You're my strong and charming boyfriend named Park Jimin." Jungkook whispered to Jimin finally making his lover look up into his eyes.

           Jimin finally smiled through his depressing tears and nodded kissing Jungkook's lips. Jimin was glad Jungkook still loved him. "Thank you, Jeon Jungkook.... I love you so much.." Jimin whispered in tears. "I love you... I can't stop saying that and kissing you.. Because I really do love you.." Jimin added as he kissed Jungkook's lips again.

              There was no secrets between the two... They started off closer now, more open and less secretive. It was like a happy ending, or so they thought...

             Mr. Jeon walked up to the airport to meet with Mr. Jon, the family's close friend. Mr. Jon helped Jungkook and Jimin travel to Japan and Mr. Jeon knew it...

           "Hello Mr. Jon.." Mr. Jeon greeted the other man behind the desk.

            "Travelling today, Mr. Jeon?" Mr. Jon joked. "Where are your luggages, Jeon?"

             "No... I only came today to find out where my son went.. He's no where to be found and I think he travelled out of Korea." Mr. Jeon claimed as Mr. Jon stayed silent.

              "W-well..."

               "I know you allowed him to go somewhere... Tell me where and who he went with..." Mr. Jeon begged Mr. Jon to tell him now.

                 After a while of begging, Mr. Jon finally confessed to the worried father. "Tokyo, Japan...." Mr. Jon claimed. "He requested a fake passport for his friend, Park Jimin. Then they left to Japan." Mr. Jon stated as Mr. Jeon sighed.

               "Mr. Jon, book me to the next flight to Japan." Mr. Jeon claimed as he looked at the time. "Today or tomorrow. Either is great, I just need to bring them back."