Chapter 4: The wise knows best

The Grandmother smiled at Jungkook hearing about the older boy he just met at the Asylum. "You said you hated it there at the Asylum..." The wise woman claimed beginning to laugh. "You seem to enjoy it now because of Park Jimin.."

           "It's just... He's very different from the others. More intelligent, more understanding." Jungkook claimed as the Grandmother was smiling. It only seemed as if she didn't have to wait long for her Grandson to find love... Boy or girl, the wise woman still cared about Jungkook.

        "Jungkook, are you going to the Asylum more often?"

          "Yes. There seems to be much to learn about him. I know about everyone but never him.. It's odd but I would like to become his friend. With all of those unstable and weird teens, I bet he gets lonely..."

            "Don't say that all of them are weird... In their minds, they seem to be normal. You shouldn't judge them because of how they seem. Surely you talked to some of them today?"

             "Yes I did... I was helping my father with his work and had a group of people to call in and talk to but they were either laughing or yelling."

             "What about Park Jimin? Did you talk to him?" The Grandmother asked.

             "I talked to him but didn't have a session with him. Jimin told me that he isn't really into that.. He doesn't like talking about why he was there."

          "Hmm.. I see. I can tell Park Jimin would only say what's wrong with him to someone who becomes close." The grandmother thought. "Jungkook... Do you like him?"

           "A-as a person?" Jungkook let out a laugh as he noticed his Grandmother shook her head and placed the cup of tea down so she can sit up.

           "As in a relationship type.. I can see this.. This is the start of something. I can see it, and feel it." The wise woman claimed as Jungkook's eyes widened and looked down.

           "Grandmother... I don't like him like that. I just met him today..." Jungkook claimed. "Who am I to find love in a Mental Asylum? I don't even think he wants anyone.. All he does is write in his book."

            "Jungkook... I know you'll come around soon. Jimin may seemed closed off but I know you can make him happy and get him to talk. As a friend or even closer, everyone needs someone to talk to."

           Jungkook smiled at his Grandmother. Jungkook wasn't very into the dating, of course he only says that because why would he go on a date if he can stay home and play videogames? Jungkook only focused on Jimin and nothing else about love. There was no point in rushing into the game of love, Jungkook still had his life ahead of him so there is no point in that right now.

            When Jungkook was home, he was playing his game, sitting down on the same couch and had the same blanket wrapped around him. Jungkook was always still, not blinking or making a sound until he was done.

          Jungkook's father stepped into the house with a bag of groceries as he let out a sigh. "JUNGKOOK!"

             Jungkook didn't even flinch and kept playing but he did hear his father call for him. "Y-yes?"

             "Not again! Jungkook help around and make the meal today. You're always on that game." The father claimed as he turned off the console again making Jungkook sigh.

           Jungkook stood up and obeyed his father's orders to cook the meal. Jungkook accepted the bags of groceries and looked at his father. "Father... I need to ask you something..."

            "What is it?" Mr. Jeon wondered as Jungkook cleared his throat.

           "I was... I was just wondering if I can go back to the Asylum with you." Jungkook claimed. "When you get to work.. I would like to be there too!"

          "And why is that, Jungkook?" The father asked folding his arms again making a smile. "Has it grown on you?"

          "I-I just really like being there. I was actually enjoying it all. C-can I help tomorrow?" Jungkook wondered as the Father nodded.

       Mr. Jeon was glad that he actually got his son out of the house to do these things.... He can see that very soon, Jungkook would get his life together and start doing something to make his parents proud.

      "Of course you can, Jungkook! Ah, this is much more better than having you sit here at home and do nothing all day! Maybe soon you can volunteer at the asylum and help around without having to follow me when I get to work." The Father was excited to know that Jungkook would finally visit the Asylum without being forced. All Jungkook would do was complain about how weird the patients were but in the father's mind... Jungkook began to care about them. But in reality, Jungkook was interested in talking to Park Jimin.

             Jungkook layed awake that night, on his huge double bed with blue covers, dark wooden floor, white walls and matching cabinets with a dark wooden door for a closet. There was a long glass window that showed a good view of the lights on other houses and the beautiful night sky. Jungkook would keep the white curtains open just to look at the sky. It helped him sleep.

         Just before he began to fall asleep wearing a white sleeved shirt and short black PJ bottoms to sleep, Jungkook stood up quickly. "I-if I'm going to see Jimin tomorrow... I'll need to pick out my best attire!" Jungkook claimed as he turned on the lights and began to delve through his closet in hopes to find a good outfit to impress the mental patient, Park Jimin.

          Jungkook knew Jimin was different and wanted to seem more friendly to Jimin. He suddenly became Jungkook's number one priority... Just because he didn't want the patient to be lonely. Jimin alone was the only smart and stable older boy there... Of course Jungkook believed that the patient felt lonely at times with no one else serious to talk to. Jungkook just wanted to be there for him... the younger man just wanted to be the one Jimin can talk to.