Chapter 32: Entry #1

Jungkook woke up around 2am in the morning as he looked around with a big headache. Jungkook suddenly snapped back into reality as his eyes widened, he looked down to see Jimin was under him. Naked. Jungkook quickly got up and realized he had sex with Jimin, Jungkook then looked at the wine on the table and realized... They were both drunk and ended up making love!

           Jungkook suddenly remembered how he touched Jimin on those places the older boy didn't allow.... Jungkook looked down to see Jimin's legs were spreaded and his body was fully exposed. Just seeing Jimin lay asleep made Jungkook worry, what if Jimin wakes up to see this?

         Jungkook sighed, he found a nearby blanket and covered Jimin's naked body with the warm blanket seeing him smile a little in his sleep. This only made Jungkook smile too as he leaned his head down to kiss Jimin's cheek.

               Jungkook sighed and walked to the bottle of wine as he poured himself another glass looking at the time. "Only about.... Four more hours before we get to the airport..." Jungkook whispered as he stared at the glass full of dark red blood-like wine. As Jungkook picked up the glass to drink, he noticed Jimin's book was next to the small back pack filled with Jimin's clothes. Jungkook grew curious to know what secrets Jimin kept... He knew there could be things he couldn't handle... But Jungkook didn't care, Jimin would keep things from him and thinks he could slip by Jungkook so easily.

            Jungkook got up and placed on his underwear that was nearby and walked over to the book. Jungkook let out a sigh as he opened the book to see that there was many entries... Jungkook browsed around the pages to see how much there was! This book was Jimin's journal where recorded his secrets and thoughts. Jungkook looked at Jimin's neat writing and flipped back to the first entry Jimin wrote, hoping to find some answers on what brought him to the Asylum at first...

            Jungkook silently began to read the first entry hoping Jimin wouldn't wake up, but by looking at Jimin's glass cup of almost empty wine, it was obvious that he wasn't going to wake up until later. So Jungkook walked back to the couch near the one Jimin slept in and began to read the book.
____________________________________
Entry 1:

                Today, I was sent to a Mental Asylum due to the courts orders... I was able to take an empty book with me. Which I am writing on now. I think it's only fair that I write down how I got to a Mental Asylum. I'm not the type to write my secrets down on useless paper but I guess this is a lesson for me to never let anyone close to me at all costs!

            Anyways, It all began... Four months ago. I remember the day clearly like it was all yesterday. That morning, my family of, one mother and one father were expecting our foster guest to arrive. Just before Mother became a Foster mother and decided to foster a smart, tall and older boy than me... His name was Kim Yu rin. Yurin, had a face of an angel, handsome pale face like white pearls, and dark brown hair almost like black silk hair with dark brown almond eyes that will glisten with each glance.

        The first day he was here, my family and I treated him well. He wasn't a bad guy at all.... Yurin was a very smart guy. As his foster family, we never really had issues with him. We would attend the same schools but... Yurin had a bad habit of one-upping me for every single thing. He would pass all his tests, he would study more, read more and come home and offer to cook. I didn't know how he did it... But he eventually became the best son my parents could ask for!

               Yurin wasn't much of an issue.. He didn't mean to end up making me feel bad but I didn't mind it. I told him I was okay with everything, how he didn't have to worry about me. I didn't want to please my family since everything Yurin did was much more better than what I can think of. He was the perfect son.... The angel and perfection in everyones eyes, however... This little mask he wore slowly began to fall off in front of my eyes.

            It was the night of my parent's outage... I was alone with Yurin and I had no intentions of staying up. Yurin was more like a brother to me now, he has been in our house still being fostered after all this time and I started to bond with him and find him really amazing. He was like an older brother I always wanted.... He was there to help me out with my issues in relationships and studying. He was my best friend.

            However... That night, Yurin's attitude changed completely. He was more touchy... More romantic and clingy. I brushed it off as him joking around but I wish I could have taken this as a sign to stay far from him...

                I went to bed that night, still waiting on my parents to return but they didn't... So there I layed in my room. In the dark. I was almost falling asleep when I heard the door open and close... It was Yurin.... I pretended I was asleep to ignore his constant bickering on how I should try to study more to get as great as him. But that's not what he wanted... That's not what he had in mind that night. Yurin had dark desires and needed it to be filled... He wanted pleasure and I never knew he would become the nightmare in my life.

             Yurin climbed onto my bed, and silly me to think he was just going to bother... I allowed him to stay on my bed.. But when I turned my head to look at him... He held a knife to my throat and demanded one thing and one thing only.... and that was sexual pleasure.