Chapter 54: In your arms

"T-that's Yurin's real father... How did you get to this?" Jungkook asked as he looked at all of the evidence in order! This was good enough to win the trial over! So much accusations were held against the 'innocent' Kim Yurin. "It says it all here! Accused of rape and sexual harassment... Kicked out of foster homes because of it!"

               "I contacted the owner of the typed articles and told him to send it to me..he didn't want to at first but then I told him to meet me at a cafe so I can tell him about how this trial is under the law and by there he understood or else he can get arrested for erasing actual documentation of the trial." The Lawyer began to laugh again. "Ah, it feels great to lie to an idiot like him! But we got all of the files from the websites! We are all set for that day."

             "Thank you so much for doing this, Mr. Won! I can't wait to see him..." Jungkook said happily as he placed the documents down. "We have what it takes to free My, Jimin from that hell..."

              "Aren't Mental Asylum's supposed to be nice?" Dwo Rin asked as he held the documents, looking for one specific paper.

               "Not the one Jimin is in... They torture him for being a bit more aware than other patients. He's not supposed to be there, but you know.. He was sent there for life and I can't have him live his life there, behind those iron bars of his room's window." Jungkook sighed.

               "Why do you want him here? Anything special, Jeon Jungkook?" Mr. Won laughed as Jungkook looked up and smiled with a nod.

                "I want to marry him... Very...Very soon!" Jungkook added making Mr. Won smiled and clap.

                "He will say yes to you, Jungkook." Dwo Rin replied as he held out a documented file. "I'm getting really sleepy and I want to go home, I won't be able to make it to the Asylum today. However, you look healthy and energetic... Take this to park Jimin for me." The wise man winked as he gathered his things after Jungkook accepted the documented page. "They'll let you in."

            This page was to let Jimin know he was due for court soon and this is the news Jimin has been waiting to hear! Jungkook was going to be the one who takes it to Jimin and the Hospital staff can not tell him to leave because he brought this paper specifically for Jimin and no one else to see. It wasn't his words, it was the court's words.

               Jungkook hurried out of his house, running to the asylum not huffing a breath since he was filled with adrenaline rushing in him. The young man ran into the Asylum as a few nurses went up to him so they can kick him out, but Jungkook quickly raised the page up and the nurses stopped to wonder what it was.

            "I-I have an important document to turn in to Park Jimin!" Jungkook shouted out of breath as a male staff walked up to Jungkook so he can check if it was true.

             "T-trial?" the man asked as Jungkook nodded snatching the paper away and walking up to sign in and get to Jimin with no constant pushes to get him kicked out. The staff members stood there with their mouths open as Jungkook smiled letting himself into the lobby and into the room halls.

                Jimin was still laying in bed, he couldn't remember when he went out of his room... It's been a while and Jimin prefered to lay in bed and stretch time to time. But his bed was his main spot everyday. Jimin stopped writing in his book because he lost interest in everything. All he could do was hug the plush Jungkook brought him from Japan.

           The older boy heard the door open and his heart began to sink in fear, thinking it was the staff members coming to bother him and make him cry for the day. "Go away... Before I fucking kill you! I'm not in any state to handle this anymore... I don't even care if I get sent to jail! If I count to three and you aren't out of here I FUCKING SWEAR I'LL-" Jimin then stood up and turned around to finally see Jungkook standing there with his hands behind his back hiding the paper to surprise Jimin. "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried as he started to cry running into his lover's arms to hug him close for the first time in a while. "I-it really is you... N-not a dream or a hallucination!" Jimin cried as Jungkook kissed Jimin's head hugging Jimin close.

               "Ah.. I missed you so much, baby..." Jungkook cried as he kept kissing Jimin's head until Jimin pointed his head up to kiss Jungkook's warm lips he longed to kiss for so long.

               "I missed you too... I couldn't sleep and all I did was cry and wait for you to come back to me... I wished and wished and now, I finally see you're wonderful and cute face! Oh Jungkook... I love you! I love you so much!" Jimin cried kissing Jungkook back as Jungkook giggled and held up the paper.

             "You don't have to suffer any longer, Park Jimin... Not anymore.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin held the paper wiping his tears as he looked at the paper, reading the document.

              "Park Jimin.. You will attend your second trial on Friday against the rest of the Park family assisted by their lawyer, Kim Yun Sik. You will be accompanied by your Lawyer Won Dwo Rin to settle this case of homicide attempt between three other people. We look forward to see you in court." Jimin read out loud as he looked at Jungkook happily. "Jungkook! Thank you for doing this!" Jimin was crying as Jungkook smiled and carried his lover to the bed to press him down on the mattress happily as he began to give kisses along Jimin's neck. "I-I almost thought you forgot about me..."

           "I would never stop thinking of you.. You're on my mind everyday, Jimin~" Jungkook heard Jimin's giggles and looked up to lock eye contact. "I said I was coming back for you... And I did say we will soon be together." Jungkook claimed as he cupped Jimin's chubby cheeks. "I missed my Jimin so much... I love you!" Jungkook said as he kiss Jimin's lips again and again whispering how much he loved Jimin and appreciated everything about him.

         The two were finally back into eachother's arms loving eachother like they did before. Jimin was no longer depressed and felt like he can breathe normally now since Jungkook was here in his arms again kissing him and talking to him after a long time of isolation.