Chapter 49 - I Remember

Start bij het begin

"Oh God..." she moans.  "So, I have to take a shower.  Would you like to join me?" I ask.  She rolls her eyes and says that she will sit this one out because her head is pounding and she feels like shit.   I just laugh and tell her that I feel the same way.

I come out of the shower and Christina is sitting there dressed waiting for me to go downstairs.  I quickly get dressed and head downstairs.  As soon as we hit the bottom step our friends start whistling and yelling woo hoo...  "Oh shut uuuuuuppppp..." I yell. 

We all start laughing including Christina.  "Something smells really good.  Where is breakfast?" I yell.   Niall says that Annette, Abbey and Erinn cooked a feast and for us to come eat.   "Thanks ladies!  I am starving!" I say as I grab Christina's hand and bring her to the kitchen.

Everyone is saying how great the party was and they can't wait for our next one.  "Yeah, I am sure you did like the party since you all hooked up last night." I laugh.   Niall looks at Christina and says that he is thankful that he met Abbey and that she is just as wild as he is and they get along very well.

Josh looks at me and says that now that he has finally met Annette he is not letting her go.   He looks at her and she looks like she is about to pass out.  He puts his arm around her and kisses her and tells her that she is his now.   Woooooow.....  i had no idea they hooked up...

"Well shit, if everyone is thanking you for getting laid...  I must say that this little sexy mutha fucka over here can get it anytime he wants!" Erinn says as she looks Mitch in the eye while he is smiling from ear to ear.

Louis looks around and says, "I am not thanking anyone because I had to make a call to get laid and oh yeah, thanks to me Harry, your little fantasy came true."   Christina looks at me and says, "Oh God.."    "By the way Christina, I have a text message here for you from Clarissa.  Let me see what she said." Louis says.  Oh God...

Clarissa:   Hey Louis, this is Clarissa.  I just wanted to thank you for inviting us over last night.  I had a great time with Christina.  She is really great.  Harry is one lucky man.  He better hold on to her or I may try to snatch her from him!  Just kidding, those two are made for each other.   Please let them know that if they ever want to have fun again, call me.  Please give them my number.  Bye for now. 

Everyone starts cheering and Christina gets up and looks at everyone and says, "I just have one thing to say to all of you...  You are all just jealous that she didn't want any of you!" and laughs.

That's my girl!!!!

Christina's POV

Since Harry needs to go to the studio to meet with Jeff and Krystle, I tell him that I am going to lay down and will see him later.   I say goodbye to everyone and hope to see them again soon.    I give Harry a big kiss and tell him that I will make dinner for us.   He smacks me on the ass and says that he can't wait to come back home to me.

I lay in the bed and OMG... it is all coming back to me.  I remember dancing with Clarissa.   I remember her hands all over me while we were dancing.  Why did I let her do that?  I think I really liked the look Harry had on his face watching us.  

The more and more I think about last night, the more my panties get wet.  I remember kissing her.   Her lips were so soft and her touch so sensual.  My hands begin to move over my nipples.  I feel them getting hard under my touch.

I remember coming up to the bedroom and Harry sitting in a chair watching us while stroking his dick.  I loved the effect watching us had on him.   God he looked so sexy.  He watched as we undressed each other.  I take my shirt off so I can squeeze my nipples between my fingers.

She was so gentle with how she laid me on the bed.  Her tongue teasing me all over my body.  My hand works its way down to my wet panties.  I begin to rub myself.  I take my shorts and panties off so I can play some more. 

I swear I can feel her mouth on me.  She definitely knew how to use that tongue of her.  I begin to rub my clit while thinking of how her tongue was doing the same to me.  My hips begin to move up and down wanting more so I stick 2 fingers inside me.   I move them in and out while thinking of how her tongue was moving in and out of me.

Harry looked liked he couldn't take it any longer.  He walked over to me while stroking his dick and begins kissing me.  What a strange and exciting feeling of him kissing me why she was going down on me.   Harry is so turned on by this.  My fingers begin to pump into me a little faster.  I moan Harry's name...

I have added a third finger and my hips are meeting every thrust of my fingers.   I can see her staring up into my face as she inserts her fingers into me while sucking on my clit.   I look over at Harry with his big beautiful dick in his hand and beg for him to bring it to me.  Harry lets out this groan as I put his dick in my mouth.  Oh how I was wish I had that dick in my mouth right now.  Oh Harry...  put that dick in my mouth...   I moan as my fingers are moving in and out of me faster and faster.

Just the thought of her between my legs is making my body tingle all over.  I feel the bed lower on my left side and I open my eyes and see Harry leaning over me with his dick in his hand about to shove it in my mouth.   "So you want this dick in your mouth Christina...  Here you go... take that dick in your mouth baby girl...  suck that shit..."   I look at him and grab on to it and put it in my mouth.

Harry begins to move his hips pushing his dick in and out of my mouth, fucking my face.   My fingers are trying to keep up with the need I have when Harry moves my fingers and replaces them with his.   Oh those long beautiful fingers feel so good.  I am now taking all of Harry down my throat.  My eyes begin to water, he is so damn big...

I take his dick out of my mouth and beg for him to fuck me with it.  He gets on top of me and lifts my legs onto his shoulders as he pushes into me.   "Oh Harry, I am so glad you came back." I moan.  "Fuck Christina, good thing I forgot my wallet or you would have had fun all alone without me." he moans as he is leaning over me.  

He slowly pushes into me as he grasps onto my thighs.   He now has a slow steady rhythm that is making me crazy.  I can't take it anymore, I feel my body explode.  Harry starts to speed up and says, "Oh baby girl, this pussy feels so good to me."  I look him in the eye and say, "Did you like it when you saw her going down on me?   Did that turn you on?"

Harry groans, "Fuck yeah, that was fucking hot.  I loved watching your face as she was fucking you with her tongue."   Sweat is now pouring off of Harry's face as he is fucking me harder and harder.   "Harry, did you like it when she was kissing me?" I ask while Harry's eyes stare into mine and he says, "Oh Fuck Christina... yes... yes...  that fucking made my dick hard."

Harry is now holding onto the headboard to get enough leverage to pound into me harder and harder.  "Oh God Harry, you are going to make me cum again... like I came in her mouth." I moan.  "Fucking hell Christina... " he screams as he explodes inside me.  Just the sound of him screaming my name makes me hit my high again.

We both try to catch our breath as we lay there next to each other.  He looks over at me and says, "I guess you remembered what happened last night."  I look over to Harry and just bite my bottom lip and nod...  

He just looks at me and smirks...   Oh God, what have I gotten myself into...

Thank you for reading my story!

Please comment and vote!