Oh really. He called taehyung a fool. Excuse me. Who is the fool here. Is it him or Taehyung. Taehyung stand up and also Sana with Jennie. Three of them bow to the guy. Why are they bowing to him? Is he their boss? As I know, only namjoon can control this company and also me. I need to stop this.

"I'm sorry sir. Its my fault. I promised that I won't do it again."said Taehyung in guilty. My jaw dropped when the guy hit Taehyung's head with the paper that he brought just now.

My madness came and I couldn't hold it anymore. Nobody can hit my friend. I stand up and get the paper and throw it at the guy. The guy startled and looked at me.

He froze like an ice. I looked at him in mad and say "you fool. How dare you hit him?! He said sorry so just forgive him. I heard you said your company. So, you didn't have any power in my company?! My brother, Namjoon and I only can mad at them. Who are you to mad at them like they steal something from you?!"

The guy stood froze infront me. He keep stared at me which make me feel uncomfortable.

"Excuse me? Why are you staring at me like that? Well, I know I'm hot."I said in innocent. Taehyung and the others looked at me in shocked. Well, last time I'm not an innocent person but now I am. So don't mind it.

"sorry. Who are you? Are you Namjoon-"i cutted him off.

"Yes. I am his sister. Now answer my question. Who.are.you?"I said firmly. The guy just smiled and say "I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. I'm the CEO of Society Holding company."

Society Holding? Ive heard that company before. Mom and dad always told me about it. Share partner. I don't care. "And who are you pretty?"said Jimin.

I wided my eyes and make my innocent face. "I'm Y/N. Kim Y/N. The Co Ceo of this company."I said in annoyed. Jimin nodded in smiled. What happen to him? Isn't he supposed to be mad at me since I'm disturb his time. Weird.

"By the way Jimin, thanks for calling me pretty and before you go, I want you to apologise to Taehyung and also don't come here if my brother and I didn't tell you to come. You only can come for work meeting or something that related with work. Since you are not the CEO of this company, you didn't have any power to mad at my workers. I don't want to see your face in this company if you come without something important like what happen just now. Remember that Mr Park."i said firmly.

With that I left. This really spoil my mood. After the jerk that bumped into me infront the elevator, now that Jimin guy. Bad day for me. I shouldn't have come here if I know this will happen to me.

Jimin Pov

This is really make me feel ashamed of myself. I looked at Taehyung who looked at me in scared. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I won't do it anymore. Just focus with what you do."I said then left them. I've never said that to someone.

This is the first time I said it. The girl- really get my attention. When she looked at me, my heart beat as fast as it gonna explode soon. I don't know why I feel that way.

Jungkook Pov

Finally the meeting ended. I stand up and shake my hand with Namjoon.

"Thanks for everything Jungkook."said Namjoon. I smiled and say "your welcome. I will try my best to help you" Namjoon smiled and then we left the meeting room. Yugyeom followed me and we made our way to the elevator. I pushed the button.

After a few second, the elevator opened and I shocked to see the person inside it. Its her. Why is she here?

"Oh its you again. The jerk that bumped into me"said her. She say what?! Jerk?! Did she called me jerk?! I rolled my eyes and say "so what, you innocent?"

She just rolled her eyes and say "are you going to stand there or I should closed this elevator leaving you out there?"

I scoffed and come in with Yugyeom. Yugyeom keep quiet and also me.  I can't believe I meet this innocent girl again. Her makeup really make me want to throw up.

"If you want to throw up because of my makeup then do it. I won't stop you."she said which make me startled. How can she- did she-.

I looked at Yugyeom in shocked look. He just lifted his shoulder as don't want me to involved him with us.

"Are you a witch or something? How can you read what my mind said?"I said while looked at her. She smiled innocently and looked at me. "I just take a lucky guess. Well, I don't know its really true. So, thanks by the way for being my first enemy you jerk."

With that she left as the elevator opened. I get off from the elevator and follow her from behind.

"Can you stop following me you jerk?"said her. I stopped and say "excuse me miss. This is my way to get my car. I'm not following you. So get lost" with that I left her alone. What a bad day. Meet such an innocent girl like her.

Y/N pov

Damn that jerk. How can Imeet him again. I wish I won't meet you again jerk. "Miss. I'm sorry for my friend a.k.a my boss. He really are a jerk."Said the guy that always by his side.

I looked at him and say "its okay. No need to say sorry. Its not your fault but your boss. Tell him that I welcome him to my enemy list." The guy smiled and nodded.

"By the way i'm Yugyeom. That is Jungkook."said Yugyeom. I smiled and say "I'm Y/N. Kim Y/N."

So that jerk named Jungkook. He has a nice name but he is rude. He don't even say sorry to me even its his fault bumped into me without using his eyes to look forward when walk. With that, Yugyeom left and also me.

I went to my car and I started the engine. How can my car be here? I asked Mr Kang to bring my car here before I enter this company. Thats why. When I was about to the leave the company, I saw Jimin walked toward his car and drove away. I smiled and followed his car.

I keep follow his car until he stop at a huge company called Society Holding. Its his company. Now i know where this company are. My target is here. I smiled and take a photo of the building. I drove away and smiled happily. I'm so happy to do my mission.