What an Accident?!

DEAR READERS, THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS MATURE AND NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS

DEAR READERS, THE FOLLOWING CONTENT IS MATURE AND NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS. IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE I ADVISE YOU NOT TO READ. THE REST OF YOU PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!!!

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS POSSIBLE WITH THE GREAT HELP OF Cyrena0819 WHO WROTE THIS PLOT AND WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET ME BURROW IT. I JUST CHANGE THE CHARACTERS AND SOME PARTS HERE AND THERE TO FIT BETTER THE CONTEXT.

SO, A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR Cyrena0819 !!!!

FOTO CREDIT: phuheenim's IG

THANK YOU FOR THE ATTENTION!!!!

"Kittinan Intochar" the nurse called the patient's name on the waiting list and invite him to enter the consultation room of the Urologist.

Kit enter and take a seat near the consultation desk waiting for a word from the good-looking doctor in front of him. The doctor still busy writing and signing a patient's diagnosis report document and ignore him for a while. Kit take the time to check the desk and read a nameplate for Urologist, Mingkwan Daichapanya. After a while, he hears the door's knocking sound as a young and pretty nurse come in and exchanges the map with the doctor and left without conversation, then the doctor open and read the document hand by the nurse from a while before staring at Kit and asked.

"Good afternoon, can you tell me your problem?"

Kit comes back from his reverie and answered it stammered.

"I...have this...problem...I mean...I hardly have an erection...like ejaculate problem, lately..." he feels embarrassed.

"Are you smoking?" the doctor make a note while asking.

Kit shook his head.

"How long have you had this kind of problem?"

"A month.. or less..."

"Is it normal before?"

"Maybe... I don't know... I didn't realize it..."

"Do you did it regularly with your partner?"

"What?" Kit seems startled with the question. "No! I don't have a partner, I did it alone in the toilet, but it didn't work."

"How many times have you tried? Do you watched porn before you did it?"

"I didn't count, a few times." he answered straightly. "And...yeah, I did watch porn..."

Ming rolled his eyes and take a deep breath before continue.

"Do you have other health problems?"

"I don't. I mean, I don't know, because I never have a medical check-up, because I think I am healthy."