II: Hello Gakuen World Academy!

Start from the beginning

"Yes, how'd you know my name?" I moved my head in a questioning way, confusion on my facial expression.

"Well, the headmaster announced privately among the student council and as a member of the council I am here to be your guide. I'm Elizaveta Herdervary by the way. Nice to meet you! I'm the student council secretary at your service." She said in a cheerful tone and a warm smile plastered on her lips with a matching salute. 

I smiled and asked where the female dormitory was and she gladly lead me to the female dorm and then helped me to find my room.

"What's your room number again?" she asked before we entered the building."Room 187, third floor." I replied cheerily. Wow, so much has changed since I last saw the school... It's larger than when I last remembered it.

"No way, it's my room too! It means that we are roomies!" she yelled in an overreacting and excited voice. She immediately hugged me, burying me in her chest. After that sister hug, she released me and then dragged me to our room. Actually, it's an enormous apartment like room which is divided into seven smaller rooms. Some girls ran up to us with excitement and enthusiasm and then introduced themselves.

"I'm Monique Bonnefoy, senior-sophomore of class 1- A, Theatre arts club vice president! Bonjour!" a tall and petite girl with long blonde braided hair and Blue eyes with square framed glasses greeted me in her fluent French accent.

"Hey there, I'm Lee Mei Wang! I'm a junior, nice to meet you! I'm from Taiwan!" a girl with long black hair that has a pink flower clipped to the left side of her head greeted with a smile."Bella Von Hagen here! Junior, class A! And I'm a member of the Gakuen cookery club!" a girl with short blonde hair and green eyes chirped happily while taking my hand in a firm handshake.

"Hi there! The name's Chelsea! Junior, class A. I'm from a southern island called 'The Republic of Seychelles' nice to meet you!" A girl that looks like me but taller and wears pigtails tied in red ribbons said and smiled at me.

"I am Elizavetha Herdervary! I'm a senior-sophomore from class 1-A. The student council secretary and swimming team vice captain!" Elizvetha introduced herself again, with an enormous grin on her face.

"Natalya Braginsky, Junior, I'm born in Belarus but raised in Russia. Member of Gakuen Madrigals." a goth girl in platinum blonde hair with a navy blue ribbon said plainly in the background. I looked at her and gave her a smile, but she just nodded flatly. To be honest, she creeps me a lot. But hey, she seemed pretty nice. I walked to Elizvetha and asked her about Natalya.

"Umm, Ms. Elizavetha, why is she like that?"

Elizavetha looked at me and said,"Oh come on, just call me Liz don't be so formal. Natalya is like that cause she had a tragic childhood and she's kind of introvert but she's good in person not to mention she's also a wonderful singer."

I simply nodded and then changed the subject. "Do you mind if I call you Ate Liz? You are already like a big sister to me. And Ate means big sister in our language. It's just a language thing when someone is being polite."

"Oh yes, you can call me Ate, and besides, it sounds cute for me!" she agreed with a smile. I settled down in the room. I fixed my things inside and changed my clothes into my new school uniform. And I then walked outside of my room.