Chapter Seventeen

Harry's POV

It's been a few months after the wedding, Hermione and Ron still in disbelief that Draco and I were finally married. I would wake up to him clinging onto me and when I tried to move he would tighten his arms around me and whisper a threat in the most sweet voice he could do. It was kind of concerning sometimes. We've been together for years and he still has the ability to keep me on my toes. I never know when he's going to be angry about something small like when his wand would be missing and he'd blame me or when he left his shoes outside and he'd curse the rain for ruining them.

"Potter!" Draco shouts from across the house. I walk over and lean against the door frame, looking at him huffing behind his wand and the paper he held in his hands.

"You're a Potter, too, you know," I push myself off the wall and walk towards him. I lean on the arm of the chair and peek over his shoulder at the paper, resting my chin on his shoulder. "What are you yelling about now?"

"Don't make it seem like I'm always yelling, you git!" He bites before pointing at a section in the paper with a picture moving to show our wedding and a description that states we're abominations for being two males. "How dare they-"

"Finish reading, they're only trying to get readers with that part," I pat him on the back as I walk towards the kitchen to make myself a sandwich for lunch.

"The Malfoy-Potter's are the town's most loved couple for helping defeating a group of wizards that terror- Harry! I told you not to go out after them!" Draco gets off the chair and stomps towards where I stand, making my sandwich. "Why didn't you listen to me?"

"It was just a group of kids, Draco," I argue as I slap one slice of bread onto the other and turn to him, taking a large bite out of it. "It's not like they were very powerful. It was just them going around and stealing things."

"It says here that they were adult wizards blowing up small shops. You could have-"

"It's fine," I kiss him and walk to the couch, sprawling out. Draco huffs as he stands in the kitchen, looking at me with crossed arms. "You look like an angry house wife," he gets red and points his wand at me, intending on knocking my sandwich out of my hands with a disarming spell but I block it before it could reach me without my wand.

"Show off," he mumbles and walks towards me, snatching my sandwich. I was about to hit him with a spell but our doorbell rings. "I got it," he strolls to the door and opens it, revealing Hermione and Ron with their two kids. The eldest child was fighting with Ron while the youngest was in Hermione's arms and pulling at her hair.

"Can you two watch them for a bit, please?" She begs as she tries to pry the child clinging on her hair off. The two begin crying but spot me and run towards me, attacking me in a hug. One was five and the other was three. Rose and Hugo, Hugo the eldest.

"We aren't your nannies, Weasley," Draco snaps.

"Sure, just leave them here and we'll look after them," I say as I sit up in the couch. The two kids were clinging onto me and yelling that they missed me. Hermione thanks me and turns away, leaving with Ron. Draco shuts the door, glaring at me.

"Why did you do that," he looks at me with annoyance. "I don't want to take after these misbehaved grem-" he's cut off when Rose attacks him, her tiny arms wrapping around his legs. Draco stares down at the child, trying to be angry but it fades quickly and he sighs deeply. He leans down and picks the girl up, setting her on his hip as he looked at her. "Do your parents not know how to groom you? You have messy hair and food all over your face," he wipes her mouth.

Hugo remained with me, poking at me. I watched Draco with Rose, seeing him smooth out her hair from the mass of tangles it was in. He held her so carefully. His hands ran back over her face, getting rid of the remnants of the dirt and food on her face. He scans her over, making sure she was more presentable and nods when he's done. He looks over at me and sees me watching.

"What?" He starts making silly faces and random noises when she started to get fussy, making her laugh and giggle.

"You're good with kids," I state as I stand up, Hugo still latched onto my leg. I drag my leg behind me as I walk towards the closet in the hall where we keep the board games, knowing the two would want to play one of the board games we have. It's typically between Twister and Elefun. I hold the two games out, showing the two kids until Hugo snatches Twister from my hands and begins setting it up.

"You're going to let a child take something from your hands?" Draco asks as he looks at me.

"He's a kid, Draco," I help set the game up, taping the ends down so it doesn't slip. Draco puts Rose down and she runs over to the end, jumping up and down as she claps her hands.

"Twister!" She shouts as she snatches the spinner from the ground and hands it to me. When the four of us were ready, I flick the spinner.

"Left foot on red," I state as we all follow the directions. The following five were easy until we were all on our hands and knees and it calls for right leg in the air. Rose kicks her left leg up, kicking Draco in the jaw and sending him tumbling down.

"Draco's out!" Hugo announces as he laughs.

"No I'm not! Rose pushed me, that doesn't count! Plus she had the wrong leg up!" He tries to get back in but the kids push him away. "That's so unfair!"

"The children have spoken," I shrug as I go on to the next step, pushing the spinner to Draco since he was out.

"This is a stupid game anyways," he mumbles sourly as he flicks the spinner. "Left hand in the air," we follow the directions. Hugo was starting to lose his balance but pushes against Rose to gain it back, sending her to the ground. She yells, calling her brother a mean name. Well, as mean as three year olds can get. She attacks her brother as she screams at him. I sit back, laughing as the two argue that they're the dominant.

"Mum loves me more!" Rose yells, poking her brother on the forehead. Draco gets between the two, sitting down and looking at the both of them.

"Honestly, you two are annoying," he says as he tells Rose to calm down. Rose pouts but walks over to where I sat and laid in my lap, sucking on her thumb until she started to fall asleep. Hugo was napping on the couch. I look up at Draco as he stands, looking at the sleeping Rose in my arms. "They need to be taught manners," he says as he carefully lifts Rose off of me and lays her on the chair. He watches the two sleeping before he says "I want a baby..."

"What?" I ask, turning to look at him. I knew what he said but I couldn't believe that he had actually said it. I mean I've always wanted one but I never thought Draco would.

"Don't look at me like that, you know what I said," he sits down in front of me. "I know it's soon to say or even want but seeing these two made me think how much I want one. I'm not asking for one right now but I do want a child of our own."

"You realize I'm a man, don't you, Draco?" I let a playful smile form and he sneers at me.

"Yes, I know that you twit," he rolls his eyes. "But there are potions to make getting pregnant possible."

"You want me to walk around as a pregnant man?" I scoff, earning an angry scowl from Draco.

"No, you absolute prat," he pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. "There's a potion to turn you into a woman, Potter," he looks up at me and presses his lips. "It was just a thought, we don't have to-"

"I'll search for the potion in the morning and we can create it at home," I lean in and kiss him. He looks at me with a shocked look, emotions fighting over each other.

"Wait, you want to have a baby?" He asks and I nod, his smile widening. He clears his throat and the smile drops to a small grin. "Then we'll work on it tomorrow, yes?"

"Yes," I kiss him again. We get up and find something else to do while the kids sleep, ending up passing out on our own bed in the other room.