Chapter Five

Harry's POV

Whatever was happening between Draco and I has been moving fast. It's only been a few months but we've snuck out to see each other in the middle of the night just so we could share a few kisses before returning back to our dormitories. Hermione and Ron aren't as suspicious about it anymore but they're still warning me to be careful around him. Especially Ron. I've told them that I don't feel like he's trying to deceive me, that he's not that bad of a guy to do that. He seems like he's fine to me. I mean if he'd wanted something, surely he would've already gotten it by now. He's not a very patient man so for him to wait this long to get something doesn't seem like him.

I walk into the Room of Requirements, wondering what it is that Draco wanted me to come here for. He sounded urgent so it must be something very important. But as I walk towards the couch he's on, the smile on his face doesn't make it seem like anything is wrong. He motions for me to come to him and I do, walking towards him until his hands were on my hips as he sat while I stood. He bit his lips, putting his fingers through the belt loops of my pants and drawing my hips down towards him. I straddle his hips, looking into his icy gray eyes.

"I just wanted to see you," he smiles and kisses me softly. His hands slide up to hold my face, his thumb running over my cheek gently. He pulls back, looking in my eyes. "You're very irresistible, Potter. Almost painfully so," he kisses me with such passion my legs felt like jelly and if I wasn't on top of him I would've fallen to the ground. He holds me tightly, his kisses becoming more urgent. I pull away, looking at him as his cheeks flush slightly. "Why are you looking at me like that, Potter?" I smirk, leaning foreword and pecking his lips lightly.

"You're beautiful," I mumble before realizing what I had said. Draco sucks in a small breath as he looks at me, eyes searching. I wait for a response, feeling my heart turn to ice as he remains silent. I see the corner of his mouth twitch before forming a smile. He pulls me in for a passionate kiss, my lips moving against his in rhythm. He pulls away, breaths short.

"Potter... If someone is to find out about us-" I cut him off, feeling like I know what he's getting at.

"I know, you'd leave in an instant," I look away. I don't know why it hurt so much to think about. The thought of losing him to someone finding out about us pained me more than anything else. I felt my heart twist at the thought of it, a piece of it feeling like it actually broke away. Thinking of losing him was a thought I never wanted to think of again. He meant too much to me and we've gotten too close for me to be able to bare with the pain of losing him. Especially to something like someone finding out about us. Other than Hermione and Ron of course.

"What? No, Potter," he makes me look at him, his eyes looking into mine. "I wasn't... I wouldn't... I was going to say that if someone finds out about us, I wouldn't care. In fact, let them. Let's express it beyond these walls," he looks around the room as he said the word "walls" before looking back at me. He cups my face in his hands, his eyes full of passion. "I would never leave you just because of some git that didn't like us being together," I chuckle lightly.

"You forget, Malfoy, that you used to call me that," he opens his mouth but closes it as he becomes unsure of what to say back to that.

"Yes, but that is out of admiration, Potter," he winces at his words. "Well, I mean, not admiration, rather, but more of... affection?" He tries the word out, thinking about it before looking back at me. "Yes, I call you that out of affection," he still seems to dislike his choice of words.

"Is that what you call it now?" I tease as I peck his lips gently.

"Hmm, well, I am in a relationship with you and with that comes more... generosity," he looks disgusted that he even said the word. "What I mean is that I shouldn't be as mean to you since we are together." I smile at him, kissing him again.

"I like you better when you're an ass," I state as I pull back. Draco looks at me with unsure eyes before he smirks, shoving me off of him.

"Get off of me, you git," he fixes his shirt that was slightly wrinkled. When he was done I crawl back onto his lap, purposely ruining his fixed shirt. He sighs with annoyance, looking at me with a crossed look. "For a man with glasses, you really are blind," he says as his eyes change to a softer gaze.

"How's that?" I look at him, expecting him to throw me off of him again. Instead, he pushes me into his body and kisses me roughly. He deepens the kiss, his tongue finding its way into my mouth as we fight for dominance, mine winning. Until he maneuvers us so the he was on top of me, regaining dominance with his tongue. He's never shown so much dominance in a kiss before but Merlin do I love it. It gives me the thought that maybe he could be dominant in other ways as well. He pulls away, looking deep in my eyes as he moves his hands to rest on my chest.

"You don't see how much you drive me crazy, Potter," he runs his hands down my chest, to my sides until they rested at my hips. "How often I think of your ugly mug," he smirks before yanking me up to him and smashing our lips together. "I hate how you make me feel, Potter," kiss. "The feelings in my stomach, in my gut," kiss. "Or how about the thoughts that drive me absolutely insane?" Kiss. "The gentle touches that I ever want more of," kiss. "The tender kisses we share," kiss. "But most of all, the racing of my heart when I see you," sloppy kiss.

Our interactions together only made me feel worse about this. He was right about the feelings and what it was doing to me. But it killed me when I knew how wrong this was. How could I care? How could I begin to when he's on top of me and kissing me so softly. I didn't feel like anything was wrong, only that we were keeping this from everyone. His kisses and his touches felt so right. I didn't want anything else besides him and his lips. The feeling of him holding me to him. It was blissful.

"Malfoy," I nearly whisper his name, pulling away from his lips. "We should get to our dormitories before we get in trouble," he kisses me a few times before moving me back to look at me.

"We'll finish this tomorrow, bright and early," he smirks. He gets up, me after him.

"How early?" I ask as he walks towards me, entwining our fingers as he looks down at me.

"How does around six sound?" He leans down, peppering my neck with kisses.

"Why so early?" I groan out, his lips pulling away from my neck. The look in his gray eyes gave me chills down my spine, the kind that lifted my stomach into my throat.

"I want to try something," he smirks before giving me one last kiss. He leaves the room, me by myself. Whatever Draco was planning for me, for us, I knew I was going to enjoy it. I got chills just thinking about it. I head to my dormitory with a giant grin on my face.