Chapter Six

WARNING!! SMUTTTTTT.

Draco's POV

     I check myself over in the mirror, making sure I looked perfect. Just the way he likes it. It was crazy, what I was planning. But... I've wanted to do it for so long that I couldn't really wait anymore. Of course, the plan all depends on what Harry wants. I don't want to force him into anything he's uncomfortable with. That's just wrong. I cared about him too much to hurt him. Well, physically hurt him. I don't think he gets hurt by my words anymore. 

     I carefully sneak towards the Room of Requirements. One wrong move could get me into a lot of trouble so I'd have to be very wary. The same with Harry. I was praying that he wouldn't make a mistake. I walk inside the room, making sure no one was following and sit down at the couch while I wait for Harry. I was becoming anxious, unsure if I was going to be able to do this. Of course I will. I'm Draco Malfoy. There's nothing I can't do.

     I hear the door open and look behind me to see Harry walking in with his hair a mess, sticking out everywhere and his clothes barely on. He yawned, shuffling towards me. He adjusted his glasses that were starting to slide off his nose and comes to a stop in front of me, looking up with green eyes. He looked incredibly sexy right now. Merlin, maybe I can't do this.

     "Hi, Draco," he mumbles before wrapping his arms around me. I've never heard him call me by my first name but I wanted him to do it more. But in a different way.

     "Hey, Harry," I try his name out and see him smile up at me. We separate and he holds up a finger, twisting his back and cracking it.

     "OK, I'm awake," his eyes seemed more alive, shining as they looked at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat, trying not to lose my self control. "What'd you want me here for?"

     "I've been thinking," I start as I move towards him, hands running slowly down his sides until they rested on his hips. I bite my lip, trying to form words. Instead, I lean down and kiss him. He returns the kiss with heat and passion, hands going to my chest. He slowly pushes me back until I fall onto the couch. He climbs onto my lap and continues to kiss me, deepening it and gently rocking his hips. It was like he knew exactly what I wanted. I push him back slightly so I can look at him. "Potter, I... I want you..."

     "Then have me," he kisses my neck, biting gently.

     "No, I mean... I want to..." he leans back and looks at me.

     "I knew what you meant, Malfoy. I want you, too," he whispers the last part in my ear, making me shudder. He moves his hips against mine again, going back to kissing my neck. I groan as I feel myself beginning to harden, my pants growing tighter. His hands roamed down to my shirt, sliding under the fabric. The feel of his warm hands against my skin sent shivers up my body, my heart beating faster. He starts to slowly take the shirt off, breaking his kisses to pull the shirt over my head. He kisses my lips, biting my lower lip.

     I move to take his shirt off and realize it's a button up. I slowly unbutton it, running my fingers along his bare chest as it became exposed. He had a nice body and I wanted nothing more than to just touch it. He shrugs off the shirt, connecting our lips as he does so. He trails the kisses down, down my neck, down my chest until he trails them back up to my lips. He slowly moves his hands down to my pants, stopping at the button.

     "You sure about this?" He looks at me with those green eyes and I bite my lip, nodding. He kisses me, unbuttoning my pants and slowly, ever so slowly, pulling them down. I take my turn in taking his pants off but don't take as long. He teases me as he slips a finger under the elastic of my underwear, snapping it against my skin. I growl, pushing him down onto the couch and grinding our erections together. "Draco..." he breathes, closing his eyes and tossing his head back.

     I smile and remove the last of our clothing, putting a single finger inside of his entrance. His mouth falls open as I move it around. I add a second finger, stretching him. I move up, kissing along his neck and his jaw. I make sure to stretch him well. I align my dick with his entrance, rubbing his thighs.

     "This is going to hurt," I warn as I ease the head into him, his face contorting into pain. I kiss his lips to try to distract his mind from the pain as I push further in, almost all the way. He scratches down my back, his nails digging into my skin. I don't move once I'm inside him, waiting until I feel he's ready before I start carefully rocking my hips. I feel him relax and pull my lips away from his, seeing his mouth drop open with small breaths coming out. I position myself better and move his legs around my waist, thrusting into him. He bit on his lower lip, his hands gripping tightly at the couch.

     "Nnh, harder, Draco," he moans out. I growl as I thrusted harder as he says, his hands holding tighter, if possible, onto the couch. I lean forward and capture his lips in a kiss, his hands sliding up my back before clawing down. It was a good kind of pain, however. One that made me thrust faster into him. He was absolutely perfect, his legs spread with me in between them. I didn't want to be anywhere else. His moans were driving me crazy and I could feel myself getting closer to the edge but I will myself to hold back until he finishes first.

     "Merlin, Harry," I groan out as I feel him tighten slightly around me. He was on the edge, his mouth hung open. I angle his hips and thrust into him, holding onto him tightly.

     "Draco!" He practically screams out, gripping onto my forearms and his nails digging into my skin. I thrust a few more times into him before he throws his head back, mumbling out a profanity as he comes onto his stomach. I go a few more before I release into him, breathing out his name softly as I milk out my orgasm before moving to lay beside him. We were both breathing heavy and I looked over at Harry, his glasses missing from his face. Somehow he looked even hotter without his glasses.

     "Potter, you're incredible," I huff out. He turns his head to look at me, green eyes full of lust and passion. He turns his body to press against mine, moving his leg to lay over mine.

     "You're the one that did all the work," he breathes. "It was amazing," he presses a soft kiss to my lips. When he pulls away, I raise an arm to push back the hair that stuck to his forehead from sweat. I see the scratches on my arm and laugh.

     "You did a number on my arm," he looks at my arm, making a face as he quickly apologizes. "Well don't apologize, you git. It was worth it," I kiss his head before sighing as I rested my head on top of his. I could feel my body growing tired but we needed to get dressed if we are to make it to breakfast on time. "We have to get dressed again," he groans into my chest. As I held him, I could feel my heart stutter. It felt like home. In his arms. As corny as that sounded, it was true. He made me feel happy, a feeling I never truly felt until now. It was a feeling I never wanted to stop feeling.