Part 26 : confession , type of

Raizada mansion

All reached raizada mansion and moved towards living room where nani and buaji is waiting for them.

Arnav and Aakash moved towards nani Khushi and Payal towards buaji

Arnav:nani what happened,anything serious?
Nani: no Arnav bitwa its happy news , Anjali and Shyam getting married in two days
All together said whaaat?
Buaji: ya according to Shyams horoscope it should be done in two.days , we are having marriage in two days in lucknow.
Khushi: what in lucknow that too in two days. Buaji how can i do all my dreams in two .
Arnav: what your dream ,its not your marriage partner in mocking tone.
Khushi: ya i know but i have dreams for my brother's marriage also , so many functions rituals everything should be done.
Arnav: oh please in two days time we cant do anything and i will be saved from  the loud noise in small voice.
Payal: no my brother marriage should have all the ritual it should be done properly.
Aakash: we should not decide it , di and jijaji should decide it.
Arnav: ya Aakash is right they shoukd decide it.
Khushi: but...
Before khushi could continue buaji said they are ok with it, we are having all functions don't worry.
Khushi and Payal said super.
Arnav:ok nani ,di didnt have any problem with marriage happening soon know?
Nani: ya she is ok with it , after speaking to them only we decided it.
Arnav: ok good , i have some work in office have to leave now, bye guys. And Arnva went away
Khushi ,Payal, Buaji and Nani started to talk about marriage preparation , arrangements
Aakash watch them for some minutes and moved towards his room.

Payal saw this in corner of her eyes after sometimes she excused herself and moved towards Aakash room.
Payal knocked the door , she didnt receive any response , she opened the door and moved inside.

They she saw Aakash standing near his window looking at some distant tree.

Payal: Aakash
He didnt turn
Payal said Aakash and moved towards him
Aakash sense someone behind him and turned back and seeing Payal he didnt know what to do
Aakash: Payal wo, i .... Am
Payal: oh sry for interrupting you, just want to check whether you are ok or not.
Aakash: i am fine,its just wo wo i am sorry
Payal: for what?
Aakash: i really didnt know my friends would do like that, i am so sorry.
Payal: oh dont worry about that, i am over it.
Aakash:no ,its just
Payal: dont worry Aakash you are not responsible for it,its your friends mistake,you just have to be careful while choosing them, i think now you learnt your lesson?
Aakash: ya ya but how can i change what happened to others, they suffer because of me in sad tone.
Payal: dont worry we will find a way to rectify that, if you feel so much you can ask their forgiveness you know.
Aakash: ya have to do that, will start with you, please forgive me Payal, really i dont have any idea about it, please dont feel for that.
Payal: Aakash dont worry, as i said i am over it , you just be careful while choosing friends, you will be judged based on your friends only keep that in your mind for future.
Aakash: thanks Payal thank you very much,now i feel better, i will be a better person hereafter, thanks for your advice and support. In that emotional state he hugged her.

Payal was shocked she didnt know how to react.
Aakash dint come to his sense soon
Payal in meek voice said Aakash
Aakash on hearing some sound came back to his sense and released Payal
Both embarrassed by it and dint know what to do
Payal ran out of the room. Aakash stand there like a statue.

AR office
Anjali is busy in some project Arnav entered her office.
Arnav: di i want to talk to you.
Anjali: yes Arnav while doing work
Arnav: di its important please .
Anjali: OK ok , say what is it?
Arnav: di are you ready for marriage?
Anjali: what??
Arnav: yes di are you ready for marriage?
Anjali:  its already fixed  Arnav , why are you asking me now?
Arnav: di just answer my question?
Anjali: no other way Arnav it had to done otherwise Shyam life will be in danger
Arnav: but di it your life you can reject if you dont like , i will talk to Shyam sir.
Anjali: no need Arnav , its already done.
Arnav: no wait i will explain to him and started to dial Shyam's no
Anjali tried to stop him but he dint listen to her.

Shyam received the call
Shyam: hello, Arnav
Arnav: sir , are you free now, can you come to Ar office.
Shyam: ya just now finished work will be there
Anjali grabbed the phone from Arnav's hand and said Shyam no need to come here go to home will discuss everything there
Shyam: raizada mansion or laxmi nagar.
Anjali: will meet at laxmi nagar
Shyam: ok
Anjali cut the call
Arnav: di why did you do that.
Anjali: Arnav, i said its ok
Arnav: but di....
Anjali: no Arnav stop let me finish first, its a sudden decision but its my decision to marry him soon ,you know he decided to cancel it , but i made him to accept that , so the point is i am ok with this marriage happening this soon.
Arnav: but di till yesterday you were not ready even for marriage talks now within two days you will be married.
Anjali: i know Arnav dont worry i take all my decision seriously and i know its a very little time , but i feel this is for good
Arnav: ok di if you say so, i believe you. Let go home
Anjali: no i have some pending works to do before marriage , so you carry on
Arnav: ok di, i will leave now have to help nani with preparation.
Anjali: ok bye.