Part 14 : like →_→ hate

Thoughts are italiced

Shyam's house

Shyam is dwelling on the thought about his revelation to Anjali

Shyams thought

I dint even disclose this to my sister but i said it to her without any hesitation and i didnt regret it why??? May be i like her so i dint feel bad about it. May be she is cute while she asked about me and immersed in her cuteness i dint know how i Reveled it . God what am i thinking she is Arnavs sister its bad to think like that .hmmm nothing can be done since i already said it . I have to live with it . May be i can meet her and ask her to not to say anybody. No she shouldnt say this to anyone i have to talk to her now.

Oh god i dint have her number . No other way have to ask Arnav but if i ask him suddenly he would doubt about something may be in a well mannered way hmm god one slip of a tongue in weak moment now have to pay for it.

In Raizada mansion

Anjali room

Arnav is actually in Anjali's room to talk to her mostly to know what happen during shyam's interview

Arnav: di can i have a moment with you.

Anjali : ya come in Arnav. But if it is regarding what i said in the Aakash room dont even think about starting the topic again. I am well off without the love topic in my life.

Arnav: oh di its not about Aakash it about shyam sir

Anjali not getting what Arnav wanted to talk as she is already disturbed with her thoughts ,Thought that shyam also loves someone.

Anjali:  pls Arnav dont say that shyam also loves someone with unbelievable look in her face.

Arnav : di what happened to you . I came here to ask about his interview not his love life.

Anjali now got the idea why Arnav is here and stood from her bed and came towards him with serious look.

Arnav didnt know what to think and he stood blank near the door.

Anjali came before him and twisted his ears and asked 

Did you know how embrassed i am to know that he didnt know i am interviewing him. And you made me to think bad about him. Whats all this about?

Arnav: di di di stop its paining .

Anjali: just say what you said to shyam and what you said to me.

Arnav: di woh woh i want him to work with us. I know if i ask him to come and work with me . He will reject it . So i have said some lie about my friend needing his profile and i need his help.

Anjali: seriously Arnav . You tried to manipulate him and in your tone i feel u dont regret it.

Arnav: what is there to regret di. He is one gem of a person. And if he come to work with us . It is good for the company. Now say what do you think about him. And how was the interview.

Anjali: Arnav you should have said the truth to him or atleast to me. So i would have known what to expect from him.

Arnav: di what happened why are you so serious its not a big deal.