Huit

I smiled to myself  and waited for my father to come back up but waiting isn't for me so I went down

"is everything okay down here or what's going on" I say as I walk to the room where he and Petra is at

To my amazement there she was hanging upside down still passed out.

"it's going very well she should be knocked out for a while if your okay with waiting for her to wake up" he smiled and looked at you with that same gleam in his eyes that you inherited.

"I'll wait for her to wake up I want her to feel pain. I want her to be scared and I want to see the fear in her eyes" you said smiling.

He nodded  his head understanding before walking away leaving you alone with her.
You looked at her before slapping the shit out of her as you started  punching her over and over. You stopped and stepped back

"Aw what's wrong Petra won't you tell me to stop" you smiled more "oh wait you can't you Fucking bitch, you deserve all this you don't deserve to live or breathe anymore. You were just a slut people only liked you because you were so willing to open your legs up" you said punching her again before walking away. "Fucking cunt  just wait".

It was twelve o'clock  now  your parents left an hour ago. Something came up having them to go back home, they said they will call but you declined. You were sitting in the living room watching TV, Petra should be awake but you weren't worried. She wouldn't be able to get out even if she did everything was locked and it would alert me if she was trying to escape.  Im planning on keeping her for a week making her suffer. The sight of her screaming made you laugh. 

"Petra, people won't remember  you no one will care if your gone.  Well maybe your parents but who knows they can just have another baby" you said smiling.
"but maybe I should check up on you to make sure your okay" you smile even more. "but not right now"

Petra p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes but closing them from the blinding lights

Why does my head hurt so much my face is burning... Everything just hurts.

I open my eyes again adjusting to the light. I look around the room it was a white room but that wasn't what scared me the most.  It was the tools beside me some had dried blood on it.

"Someone help me please!" I start screaming out hoping someone will hear me "please I'm trap in here"i said crying my voice lowering as I realize I was trapped in here.

I look around you as I notice how small this room was it was all white very clean and spotless except for my blood. I froze when I saw the tools right next to me, I knew they were for me.. i was gonna die alone. Tears welled up as I started thinking about all the things I never done.

"Ahh your awake now"  d/n said walking into the room, a smirk slowly appearing.

I looked at I'm feeling betrayed.
"W-why did you do this" I said quielty.

He smiled more as he got closer, he pinched my cheeks "why not, my daughter wanted you gone because your a fucking whore who took the love of her life" he said as he released me. It took me a moment for me to realize that he was talking about Levi.

"Levi was never hers, she can't claim someone like that" I said getting mad "she just jealous that I got to him first" I said not caring anymore. It was slient before he coughed and shook his head

"Good luck Petra your gonna need it" he said before walking out I listened as I heard him go up some stairs and hearing the click.

"I need to get out of here" I said as I started struggling I had enough arm room if I was able o grab one of those knives I could probably cut myself free.

"hmm trying to get out now, bitch" someone said making me freeze.  I knew who it was the one person who done this f/n l/n.