Un

4/15/17
8:00am

Hi,
This is my first time writing in you, I hope I can store all my greatest memories in here. I know it sounds clique, but why not it's highschool I should write all about my experience. I should go now it's almost time for calculus, please kill me

I shut my journal and placed it in my bag, I make sure I have everything before I leave to school. I run to my next class before the bell rang as I got in I take seat quickly and wave to my friends.

"Hey guys" you said waving.

"Hey y/n" armin said smiling

Mikasa nodded at you.

This is how it was everyday it was tiring going to class saying hi then getting ready for the teacher to start the lesson. You hated it, you always wanted more you wanted to have excitement in you life like life or death. If you could you would, but it would happen everything never go your way.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student with us. Please come in" you teacher said looking at the door.

The door opened and a boy walked in, he was at least 5'4 he was short but it was something about his appearance that interested you. He had tattoos on both of his arm and four earring in one ear and his face was indifferent. You loved it.

"Tch My name is Levi ackerman, I moved here from France

"Tch My name is Levi ackerman, I moved here from France. I don't really care if I become friends with you or if we become friends just mind your own business" he said.

You took out you journal and watch as he walked by and say down. You began writing

4/15/17

8:45am

Hello,
It's me again. We ended up getting a new student it's kinda strange we don't usually get new students, but he's cute I feel like he's the one I know it. I just have to make sure that I be really notice I don't need that at the moment. Anyways I need him. I know he needs me, he must feel lonely also. I got to go
-Y/n

You closed it again and started taking notes unaware of the glaring eyes

(So how I'm gonna do it is that you have three classes in the morning before lunch then then the last three)

After first period you and your friends talked for a bit before going your separate way you heading to art and them heading to English. As you headed the stair you overhead three girls talk about Levi you stopped making sure they didn't notice you eavesdropping.