sept

Petra's view.
Me and y/n has been friends since we we're kids but this is the first time I ever been to her house, we usually go to the park or my house. I always thought she was homeless or just poor, I felt stronger than her at that time, but it came crashing down. she wasn't poor she never had problems she was always this amazing girl, I was just the girl in her shadow of course.

I got ready to walk to her house, of course I was nervous who wouldn't be. This would be the first time I actually meet her parents to. I always use to ask about them but she always said they were busy and was always oversea. I guess she was one of those lucky one's get to do whatever she want and get away with it. It's quite sad actually she never had parents who loved her, haha that's the one thing I only can beat her in.

"Y/n is my bestfriend she'll always be she needs me" Petra said.

She stopped and looked at the house, she looked around spotting the other car indicating that y/n's parents were there already.

"Okay Petra just go up there and get this done with" she said breathing. She looked up at the house again and started walking up the walkway. One she was at the door she breathe again and opened the door.

Hello, are you home y/n" I said walking into the house.

"Yes I'm in here, I just finished baking everything, please sit down and I should be ready with the food"y/n yelled.

I smiled and walked to the living room as soon as I enter I notice the little baby sleeping in the crib

"Y/n never told me she had a sister" I said mumbling to myself.

I walked up closer to the crib and looked more closer at the baby face.
Before she could look more closer a cough interrupted her. She looked over and saw a middle aged women eying her curiously before smiling slightly.

"Hi I'm y/n mother yuno it's a pleasure to finally meet you" she said walking closer to me and shaking my hand.

"Ah it's nice to meet you to Mrs. Yuno"I said bowing slightly

She smiled once more before turning around and walking to the dining room.

"C'mon let's get going before y/n gets done with food" yuno said.

I nodded my head slightly and walked to the dining room to. As we got there the table was already carefully set, each napkin had a name on it. I started walking to what seems to be my seat and sat down. As I got comfortable a much older guy came out the kitchen. From the looks of it, he seemed stressed from the wrinkles and the grays hair popping out.

"Hello miss Petra, you should already know I'm y/ns father, yuki" he said.

"hello it's a pleasure to meet you aswell" I said carefully.

He looked at me cautiously before nodding and seating down. Before I could say anything y/n came out with the food.

(So you guys should know what happened i will be jumping foward now)

After we ate and talked there for a bit y/n left to get the dessert. Leaving me and her mother. Her mother wasn't a talkative person

"I'm sorry dear" yuno said breaking the silence

"What do you mean" i said confused

She never answered me after that, y/n and her father came back but I don't know i was on what yuno said to me earlier.

After dessert we all went into the living room, it was hard for me to walk i guess it was from the lack of sleep and it was finally hitting me. I wasn't really into the conversation i just really couldn't get into it.

"Petra are you okay dear" yuno said quietly.

I smiled and waved her off slightly.

"Ahh yes I think I need to stand up for a bit" I said.

"Alright take your time" y/n said carefully

I nodded my head slowly got up but i couldn't stop shaking black spots stwrted covering my vision i couldn't stand much longer, i hitted the floor

"Poor dear" yuno mother said laughing.

Why are they standing there!
Please help me.

Y/n made her way over here but stopped

"Petra you stupid bitch" said kicking me in the stomach.

I couldn't move or block it, i gasped for air as she kicked me. She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to eye level. I could barely make her face out her face anymore but her eyes. It didn't hold any happiness, it showed resentment and sorrow.

"I'll say this once" y/n pushed me away and I dropped to the ground "Petra ral you are dead to me literally and emotionally" she said laughing

She walked away from me and signaled her dad to pick me up.

Please don't leave. Please save me.

I looked at her one last time before i blacked out

Y/n p.o.v

I watched as petra was carried out of the living room. I waited until they were into the basement before i went to grabbed the stuff. You see i want to try something new i haven't been to the store yet and i need red paint. Why not use her blood is thick enough.

Levi x Yandere Reader ~Dead To Me~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara