six

"I'm happy you decided to allow us to come" yuno your mothers said smiling. 

"Yes indeed y/n this is a very nice place you have" d/n said looking around the place.

You smiled and nodded your head.

"Yes it is a nice place  it took a while for me to get it but I'm proud I did" you said.

"Ahh yes it seem like a place to catch the eyes of people but let me ask is this place sound proof " he said looking at you.

"It is,  I tested it out many times and no one can hear this place no matter how much a person screams" you said .

Your dad smirked and clapped his hand together walking towards you.

"When will we get started  it's been a while but my skills are still excellent" he said laughing.

You smiled and pointed to the basement doors , it was a small door that was under your stairs.  It's was the perfect place.

"That door leads to the basement and that's the place no one would ever find her" you said walking to it.

"Well I'm guessing this basement is a secret entrance" he said moving closer and examining the door.

"Yes your right but the only way to get in is with a remote, but the remote was too noticeable so I made some changes and I was able to make it into a watch" you said as you showed the watch.

"Marvelous!  No one would ever be able to think such a device would hold so much power" he said grabbing your wrist and examining it further.

Your father smiled and nodded in approval.

"If you don't mind me asking but is there somewhere I can put the baby for her nap" your mother yuno said cutting in. 

You smiled as you watch the sleepy girl nod off here and there.

"Yes of course I had just set up a little bed for her in the living room,  you just walk past the kitchen and your there" you said.

Yuno smiled and walked by you into the living room. Leaving you and your father alone.

"Now before we get too caught up let's make sure everything ready"d/n said

"Yes i already have everything planned out,  I have a pill that should knock her out but for for 10 mins,  then all the equipment is ready for you and I have sterilize everything downstairs" you said.

"Good good, and you have a back up plan as well right?

"Yes I do" you said nodding.

"Alright well everything will be in motion from the moment she walks into the house" he said walking off.

You smiled as well. And walked into the kitchen to finish

***Time Skip***

Everything was set up for dinner three course,  bread and cheese,  soup,  
Steak with the side of veggies and wine.

"You did very well y/n" your mother said startling you.

"Ah thank you, I'm surprised I did this well too" you said smiling and hugging her slightly.

She smiled and walked off to sit down.  She wasn't much of a talker she only talked when it was necessary or to compliment

"Hello, are you home y/n" Petra said walking into the house.

"Yes I'm in here, I just finished making everything,  please sit down and I should be ready with the food" you yelled.

Nothing else was said, you looked around before grabbing the desserts, a simple vanilla ice cream with soon to be bake cookies.  You smiled and grab the small bottle and poured it into Petra's ice cream before stirring it slightly and putting it into the freezer.

"There we go" you said chuckling.

You went into the dining room and saw them sitting and waiting for you to return.

"Ahh I'm  sorry for the wait" you said grabbing the bread and cheese and giving everybody their slice.

"The cheese is actually from Rome, it took a while but i finally get to use it haha" you said smiling

"Yes yes it is very fine, has a very amazing taste to it " your mother said smiling as she ate it.

"I forgot you can cook y/n this is simply amazing" Petra said amazed.

"This is just the start,  we have two more courses and then dessert after" you said laughing as you began eating.

*&Time skip ***

"Wow this was amazing, I want to marry you" Petra said jokingly.

You smiled and laughed.

"Of course,  I'll marry you" you said smiling and looking at her.

She stared for a moment but looked away and stared at something else. 

"Got you Petra,  just wait and see the surprise I got in store for you"

"If you excuse me for a bit I'm gonna go and get the dessert now" you said getting up and making your way.

"Which one is hers I'll  give it to her" d/n said

You nodded and grabbed her ice cream and the cookie. 

"This is hers,  make sure she eats all the ice cream guilt trip her if you have too" you said.

"Alright and let me get your mothers she been dying for this "he said chuckling

You smiled and laughed and grabbed her ice cream and cookie and handed it to him,  you grabbed his and yours and walked into the living room with him and sat the desserts down.

"This was a quick thing I had put together I made everything by hand" you said sitting down

"Thank you so much  y/n this is amazing" Petra said taking bites out of the ice cream.

"Yes yes it is" you said looking away.

"Hey since everybody is almost done should we head over to the living room and talk more there" d/n said.

"That's sounds like a good idea, and plus I'll  be more closer to the baby" yuno said.

You nodded your head and smiled.

"Let's get going then" you said motioning for everyone to follow.

After everyone got settle, you guys started talking about each other lives and what you have been doing. You kept looking at Petra, she was out of it alright.

"Petra are you okay dear" your mother said quietly.

"Ahh yes I think I need to stand up for a bit" she said.

"Alright take your time" you said.

She nodded and slowly got up her movements were slow and her body was shaking. Not a second later she came crashing down.

"Poor dear" your mother said laughing

Probably should've said this but this whole family is crazy that's the way it should be.  Think of it like a tradition from now on.

"Petra you stupid bitch" you said kicking her in the stomach.

You kept kicking her and stepping on her, grabbing her hair. You pulled her up to face level.

"I'll say this once" you pushed her away letting her drop to the ground "Petra ral you are dead to me literally and emotionally" you said laughing

You walked away from her and nodded at your dad signalling to pick her up.

There was no going back from this,  from now on I won't stop until your mine Levi and I'll  make sure no one will get in our way ever again.