trois

You went to your win and sat back down refusing to answer anybody question. After time they stopped and started talking to one another. You opened your notebook.

 You opened your notebook

4/14/17
1

10:51

Petra truly deserve the worst in her life, she always does this to me. She never was liked this before me and her we're really close when we were little but when we got into highschool. She changed for the worst, she was popular guys always wanted her she declined of course but after time she said yes. We hanged out less and less at times i knew she forgot about me at times, but when i started dating it never lasted she got in the way of them. I can't let her do this i have to stop her I'm not gonna let her do this to me. Even if its by force.

You stopped writing gripping you your journal.

"Hey y/n are you okay" eren asked touching your shoulder. You jerked slightly before relaxing.

"Ahh I'm sorry, I have alot on my mind" s
You said smiling.

They looked at you for moment before nodding and smiling aswell.

"Yeah who doesnt finals are coming and I'm freaking out" eren said laighing nervously.

"Well we know whos gon a fail the finals" ymir said bluntly looking at eren.

Everybody bursted out laughing. Eren turned away embarrassed, befote he could say something the bell ranged.

"You guys are lucky" he said flicking us off.

"Of course we are I was shaking in meh boots" you said laughing.

He looked at you and blushes turning away he ran out the classroom. You shook your head laughing and walking to your next class,

"Y/n let's walk together" mikasa said startling you.

"Okay" you said smiling at her.

"Why are you friends with petra" mikasa asked.

You stopped for a brief moment asking yourself the same question... Why am i still?

"In all honesty I have no clue either, i know she isn't the best person to be around but i guess i still rely on her" you said smiling slightly.

Mikasa looked at you for a brief second before nodding slightly

"I fully understand, but be careful I don't want you to be hurt again" she said.

"I won't let her this time I promise" you said grabbing her hand and squeezing it.

"Good" she said squeezing your hand.

The rest of the walk to class was quiet. When you got there you saw levi sitting there, you smiled and started walking up to him bit stopped. You saw him and petra talking, she was flirting with him and making jokes what got you the most was that he was smiling slightly and listening to her story. You looked away and sat in the back of the class next to ymir and christa.

 You looked away and sat in the back of the class next to ymir and christa

"Hey guys, whats sup" you said sitting down

"Yo not much waiting for bushybrows to come, he's taking his sweet time of course" ymir said groaning.

"Oh c'mon it's not that bad" christa said smiling.

Ymir rolled her eyes and smiled.

"You never sat back here you usually sit in the front" ymir said looking at you.

You looked at her and looked down shifting slightly.

"I just don't want to see petra flirt with another boy and she near my seat" you said quietly

They looked at petra before looking at you. Ymir looked at her again with hatred.

"You like him don't you" christa said grabbing your hand.

You nooded your head tears threatening to spill out any minute.

"She fucking up she going to make sure you don't get your way f/n don't fucking tell her you like him" ymir said glaring at them.

"I won't i want to make sure---

You were cut off by erwin coming in.

"Hello class, I'm sorry about being late" he said standing in front of the class.

Petra stood up and bowed down.

"We all accept your apology mr. Erwin" she said cheerfully.

"Thank you class, now lets get started. Today will be watching a movie about our history" He said turning the smart board on.

You ignored the rest of it and looked over st levi and petra. Petra was talking quietly to levi. Levi nodded every now and then.

"Y/n don't look at them"christa whispered.

You nodded slightly before looking away.
You opened your bag and took your journal out.

4/14/17
11:18 am
Petra going to do it again i know it, i wish i didn't have to do this but i guess there's no choice now. I will stop her the hard way i won't allow her to hurt my boyfriend if i have to i will make sure no one gets in our way. I will protect him because i love him amd he loves me, i wish i didn't have to do this but, this is their punishment for touching whats mine.

ou gripped your journal ripping it slightly.

"Don't worry levi I'll protect you from now on don't worry me and you will be together soon" you smirked.