cinq

Petra p.o.v
I saw y/n storm out of the restaurant. I was going to go after her, but mikasa was already out there talking to her, i wish I was the one talking to her,but I guess she already knows I try and not hurt her. I just don't want to see her with anyone else. She deserves to be hurt, people always loved her when we were growing up it took all my power to get attention from them I broke things I got into fights all the time. Even if it was being spanked and being punish for what I did I didn't care I was happy with that, but as time pass and we grew up. Y/ n changed so much the once happy girl was gone and it was replaced with sadness and the fire in her eyes was dull. Because of me, the first time she started dating I took him I fucked him and I made sure she knew I did that, after doing that to her four more times she stopped together dating, I knew it wasn't right but it was the best thing I could do for me but I wasn't happy. I wanted her to be hurting even more, so I brought Levi he knew everything all ready all he had to do was act. He had to act like he was interested for the day, then boom! Me and him are dating. You see I know y/ needed love so by getting her attention by using him I had her in my trap.

Your p.o.v

"Petra will be the first one dead haha, ill show her what I'm capable of she deserves this" you said scratching your self.

The blood slowly running down your arm on to the floor each one making a dripping noise. Causing you to do it more.

"Levi is only mine and he will be taught that" you said getting up, you walked out of your room into the living room.

You see, your dad is an inventor he always made things for you. When your mom had you she wanted to leave, but daddy didn't want that he kept her down stairs in the basement. He raped her and inflicted pain on her body, he taught her not to leave ever again. As of now she is happy with him and is in love with him, they had another child name Kimi they live in northern part of maria. You knew he will be open to helping you out with everything to get Levi with you.
You took out your phone and called him

Ring..Ring...Ring.. ri-- hello y/ n, how are you today?" Your dad said politely.

"It's been good daddy, I actually need your help would you be willing to come here?" You asked.

It was silent for a moment before he spoke again.

"I can be there tonight with Kimi and your mother" he said.

"Thank you! Oh before I forget bring your tools" you said laughing slightly.

You hanged up. All you have to do is wait for him and then everything will be ready.

"My Levi is going to be so happy about living with me and knowing Petra won't ever be in the way" you said laughing.

I smiled even more and started texting petra.

You: hey petra! Sorry about today i had a panic attack.

Petra: I'm sorry that happened. I wish i could've helped but mikasa was already there and i know she doesn't like me.

Of course she doesn't

You: no it's fine i really wasn't in the mood to talk, we talked about just having me go home and stuff.

Petra: ooh okay, well I'm happy you are okay now. You really did scare me I was worried about you.
You say that now.

You: I'm sorry about scaring you, I'm not sure what really happened i felt nauseas all the sudden.

Petra: don't worry about it. Do you want me to come over? I'll make you some soup.

You: well actually i wanted to ask you about that my parents are coming tonight and i was wondering if you wanted to meet them?

Petra read it and didn't reply until 10 minutes later

Petra: of course! I'll be there around 9. I gtg love you lots❤❤

I gagged slightly not even replying back.

I called daddy once again.

"Daddy be here by 7pm we need to start making a plan to do this, i want to get rid of here once and for all" you said

"Of course baby, well start heading out now then" he said.

"Okay bye daddy love you" you said hanging up.

You looked at the time. It was already four. You put Your phone on the table amd walked to the kitchen, you were gonna make steak with vegetables with a side of soup and salad.  I had three hours before they come this at least would take 45mins then after that i would have to clean the house which would take another 30 mins then i can shower.

"Alright I'll wait to cook everything until 6:00pm for now I'll start cleaning" you said muttering to yourself

                  ****Timeskip****

It was 6:10 by the time you were done cleaning and showering

"Fuck I didn't realize that it was late already" you said getting the meat ready and the soup as well.

(I don't feel like talking abiut how you started cooking all that food)

After finishing with the food, I grabbed the food and brought it to the table setting out the ready plates of food, except the soup and salad. I grabbed the bowls, leaving them empty.

"There everything ready, for us" you said clapping your hand.

You looked at the time it was 6:46. You smiled and ran upstairs putting a simple black dress on and flats with a high ponytail (or down).

"Y/n we're here" yuki yelled out.

You smiled and ran downstairs, this is the only chance you got and your not gonna let this slip through.  I wish i didn't have to do this but you leave me no choice, i hate you petra