dao

"He knows he shouldn't flirt with other girls it isn't right of course I'll punish him to to make sure he doesn't disobey me again" the thought of punishing your levi made you smile you couldn't wait until he was yours.

"Yo you good f/n" ymir asked.

You shook your head amd smiled at her.

"Of course I'm just excited for spring break and all" you said laughing slightly.

"Yeah three more weeks" ymir said.

"Now that i think about it but levi transferred here very late" christa questioned.

You nodded your head thinking more. The rest of the time the class was quiet watching the movie and taking notes.

"Alright class will finsh the movie tomorrow just keep the paper with you and you can turn it in tomorrow" he said standing up "class dismissed

You smiled and packed your tjings up and walked out with christa and ymir making your way down to lunch.

"So should we just go out to eat, I'm not in the mood for any of that shit lunch today" ymir said.

You stopped for a second and nodded your head smiling.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan, lets invite the whole group" you said looking at them

"Alright sounds good" christa said getting out her phone. "So they should be meeting up with us at the doors and will go to Wendy's for lunch" she said

"Alright that works" you said smiling.

It been a while since you all had lunch together this us a good opportunity to do it again before schools out.

"Lets get going now don't want to keep them waiting anymore" you said walking in front of them.

**Some time later**

We were now waiting for petra and levi to come, i just wanted levi to come but petra butted in and begged to come. She didn't care about us she just wanted to be near levi, she always gets her way.

"Hey guys sorry for the wait" petra said smiling and waving at us.

"Hey" everyone said.

"We already ordered, you can get your guys meal now" mikasa said.

"Ah okay, well lets go levi I'm starving" petra said grabbing him by the arm.

Everyone was quiet not really talking as much.. Something was going on.

"Tell me" you asked looking at each one of them.

"Petra and him knew each other for a while now, she wanted him here to make you jealous" mikasa said bluntly.

"Oh, i see i can't do nothing about it" you said getting up and walking out ingnoring them call your name.

Of course she would she always wants to be the best, she wants people to see her. She always wants attention.

"Hey y/n!" Mikasa said running up to you and grabbing your shoulders.

You looked at her blankly.

"What, anymore secrets I should know about?" You said.

"No i just learned about this today. Petra father wanted her to date him, she said yes of course but to get back at you" mikasa said.

You looked at her clenching your teeth.

"What are you saying" you yelled.

"She doesn't care about your relationship why do you think she started talking you more and at the same time acted suspicious like that at art.. She knew you would've liked him and she wanted to ruin you again" mikasa said.

Two can play like this then, I'll lill that bitch she fucked up this time I'm done playing her games.

"I'm going home now and don't expect me to come back for the rest of the week" you said walking away already going home.

"Please be safe.. Don't do nothing irrational" mikasa said quietly walking back to the group.

When you got home yoy went straight to your room. You live alone, your family was overseas at the moment and you refused to go with them.

"I can't do this anymore, I wish I didn't have to come to this but you left me no choice petra" you said sitting at your desk.

She would always hate you, you know that.
She won't ever like you, she thinks your dumb you stupid little girl. Just end her now so she won't be in the way.

"I will, i will eliminate her" you said laughing.

You knew the perfect plan to eliminate her.. Just had to wait until this weekend, this is the best thing that will happen. Never will you let any girl touch whats yours.