~Missed me?~

Shortly after missions, Amelie and I would always have quick and breathless moments. 

-Excerpt 1.-

She rubbed her fingers against the silk sheets that had been gingerly picked up from being thrown the other night. Staring upon [Y/N]'s face, she smiled-Looking at the contrast between her skin and his. It was beautiful. At that moment, only a rain of fatigue had washed over her, and she was soon enveloped by the strong arms that she had once, and always knew.

-Excerpt 2-

"Do you love me?" I blinked at the faint murmur of the question. Amelie was standing in her robes, amber eyes staring down at me (she was tall.) as she had parted her lips. 

"Of course I do. I have ever since we had tried to kill each other, remember?" Amelie had faltered, sitting down across from me-Fingers laced with mine. 

"You have been looking at yourself in the mirror haven't you? Look-I don't care about anything that makes you different. I rather you be different then be normal, no? I know I'm not perfect like you, Spider. But I will go to hell and back with you if it means I can see you all the time." Amelie had smirked at that, her silky voice regaining. 

"Oh? What if I told you to come with me to bed then?" I laughed.

"Then I will show you how much I love you." 

-Excerpt 3-

Kissing her neck affectionately, I set down the two ceramic mugs of caffeine onto the table. She thanked me and parted her lips, carefully drinking the beverage. Staring at her plump lips, I had unconsciously licked my own-She noticed this.

"Cherie?" I shook my head.

"Nothing." I stood up. 

"The rest of the world can go fuck themselves if they wanted to separate us two." A delicate snort was heard after that. 

-Excerpt 4- 

"Injured again Cherie? You have become worse." Wincing at the sudden touch of cold hands and alcohol, I licked my chapped lips.

"Well, it was tough alright? You weren't here." She scoffed, pressing the fabric bandage against the small bullet wounds that grazed my skin. 

Rising unsteadily at my feet, I felt the throb of the wound rise. Waning my body forward, I started to walk with the assistance of Amelie. Looking down at the bandage and peeling it slightly, I could see the precision of the bullet. 

As if it was made to miss an organ. A surgical misfire. 

The usual dark and red hole and oozed blood thickly, and the weapon was small but threatingly powerful. It had already soaked his outer shirt, and he felt the wet feeling of blood sticking against his skin. 

"Cherie?" She had asked as I furrowed my eyebrows. She cleared her throat. 

"You're thinking again." I turned towards her, nearly stumbling on words as I spoke when I had moved. 

"You know that Yakuza gang that we met one time? The leader had some weird thing going on..." Amelie tilted her head. 

"Weird thing?" I huffed.

"I thought he had wings, but that was probably nothing."

-Excerpt æ-

I should go greet the new member.

Seeing upon the raven wings, and seeing upon the official uniform of the most deadliest, most infamous Yakuza Clans. I frowned. His complexions were, exactly like me-Besides from the wings and the permanent scowl on his face. The woman next to her had the same uniform and smaller wings, but she was leaning against the corner of the wall. Eyes attached to the many doctors who were scuttling around the place.

He had bowed, a smirk on his face.

"I am [Y/N] [L/N]. Nice to meet you. And you are?" I froze. 

"..What?" 

---

Lemme explain 

hey guys remember that imp that was like woAh i'm going to get back to you she basically messed up the timeline (i'll explain more sometime soon) anyways the other grill is actually the actual Reader x Mercy character and that dude was placed there by the imp. All the stories are connected somehow because i'm not unoriginal and I don't just end books :V have fun.