~Amelie Lacroix, Beautiful.~

--

As you all wanted, there is actual Lemon, I have a warning right before. I tried, At least. 

Thank you for 30k!

________________________________________________________________________________

My eyes shot over towards the stray bullets and the gun that sat there. I walked over slowly and picked up the gun, looking at it's reflective surface. 

"Amelie! Get out of your father's room, it's dangerous for you." She smiled and held my hand, leading me out.

"But mother, why does father have to fight?" She whisked a few stray hairs away from my face, smiling.

"Oh my dear, because some people in the world want to make a change, they fight for freedom, justice and peace. I wish that you will never kill another human, Amelie." She smiled weakly. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Mother! A spider!" I screamed and ran towards my mother, hiding behind her dress.

"Amelie, it's just another living thing. Watch." She walked towards the small insect and reached her hand over, the spider climbed onto her hand. Opening the door, the spider ran away. 

"Why are you not scared mother?" I walked towards her.

"Because, everything on earth just wants to survive. We are all scared of the unknown Ma chère." She untied my hair, tying it once again. 

"..So I shouldn't be scared?" She nodded, she stood up, stretching out her hand. 

"Go to sleep, your father is returning tomorrow." I smiled, feeling giddy. I walked towards my bedroom, lying down, feeling the comfort of the soft bed. 

"Ma chère, have a good night." She kissed my forehead and turned off the lights. 

I let the night fall, and I fell asleep. Dreaming of the sight of my father reuniting with us again, forever.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Papa!" I ran towards him and hugged him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair, earning a chuckle from my mother. 

"How are you my little spider?" I pouted.

"You know I am still scared of them!" He laughed and kissed my cheek, putting down a few bags and sitting down. 

"Well, there's nothing to be afraid of, Amelie. They are smaller than you!" Using his hand to show the size of the spider, squinting to emphasise the small size. I grinned.

The mother sat down next to him, kissing him on the lips. 

"Ew! That's gross!" The mother sighed.

"I'm sure when you get married you'll do the same, Amelie." I shook my head. 

"Maybe I won't mother." As a family, we all laughed together. Enjoying one another's company.

________________________________________________________________________________

Seemingly invisible tear drops ran down my face as I aimed at him. I put my finger over the trigger, lips still trembling. 

"Goodbye, Gerard."

And the sound of death was heard, Death is loud. But the final words of any man. I stood up, sighing and eyed the streets below.