A n s w e r s .

So, it's about time to answer all the questions, in the end, there will be a sneak peak in an upcoming X reader. Also, Overwatch. 

Questions from lightsprite2354 : 

1- First of, you deserve that many views. My question is, have you ever considered doing a sombra X reader in the future! 

2- How long are you planning to do the story for? It's great by the way.

3- After you finished this story, have you ever thought about doing a mashup. Like Overwatch meets marvel avengers or Overwatch meets justice league? I would love your thoughts

A: Well, I was deciding to make a one shot collection of any character you please. I feel that one shots are more fast-paced in terms of romance rather than a separate story. However, it is taken into consideration. 

A: The story would be around 30-40 chapters until I decide that the plot has ended. Then the second X Reader will begin! 

A: If you are referring to a crossover, I was thinking of a Tokyo Ghoul X Overwatch. However, I am considering to put all crossovers and any requests that you guys have (including kinks) inside the oneshot collection for Overwatch. 

Next Question from Screyn : 

Question: Are you planning to do more stories similar to this, like Bad Person x Good Person Fanfics? Coz I enjoy these types of fanfics. :D

A: Well, the sneak peek that I am about to show you is indeed a Good Person X Bad person, so I think you will enjoy it ;3c. 

Question from idontknowwhattobe :

What else are you planing on doing in the story? Like Lemon, more characters? What else?

A: If you are referring to the current story, there is a current plot. Montreal Reyes and Gabriel Reyes are planning several attacks around the world. In terms of Characters, the Overwatch as well as...Well, Raven. There will be a actual full long lemon (juicy and passionate) in the upcoming chapter. So be on a lookout for that! 

Question from wierds123 

Pls I need more chapters and you should do a sombra x reader

A: My exams are over so I can focus on this story more! I really love writing stories for you guys and get feedback. As mentioned before, I am considering to do a oneshot collection for any character, lemon, kink, fluff, angst and anything you can imagine can be implemented there. 

xxoverwatchcon  Are you gonna do a sombra x reader

A: I wanted to include this question, but like I said, oneshot. I will start accepting requests for Overwatch Characters for Oneshots now. Of course, please private message me. I can accept them and reply to you that I have indeed received it and is currently in writing. I also may ask if I can change some things. Read the end of the question and Answers to see the whole notice. It will also be posted on my board. 

Aaron_Demon Asks: 

9 + 10 = ?

A: Well, It's 19. 

But, if you are referring to the vine meme where the man asks the child what's 9+10 because he proclaimed the child was stupid. The answer is '21'.