{Y/N} {L/N} , The Brave.

He punched at the person sending immediate pain towards it. It only giggled, catching his punch and squeezing his knuckles, the man cried out in pain.

"Montreal Sweetheart, you still haven't done your part of the job. Besides-" She clicks her tounge and gestures over to the holographic map with her other hand, "You still have one last thing to do." The man glared and spat.

"It wasn't my idea to find that-that... thing of yours, I'll have you killed, you stupid wrench-Ack!" The woman frowned and continued pressing harder onto his knuckles, hearing a satisfying 'crack' and then stopping, The man winced and jerked his hand back, but soon earned more pain to his end. 

"Oh, my dear. You seriously think you can just take your side of the deal and, well, try to escape the consequences?" The woman smirked and chuckled darkly. The man sputtered out a steeling answer, but was soon cut off when she let go of his hand and walked towards his bodyguards, eyeing one of them. 

The light flickered and the body guard went limp, a loud 'thud' was heard and when the man could see beyond the woman, a pool of blood started to form, surrounding the woman with a blood red river. The woman bent down and used her finger to touch the blood, then returning the finger to her lips, tongue glazing over her finger. She snickered.

"Remember this, Montreal Reyes. Next time you try to defy me, one of your men dies. Even, your brother." She glared and spoke with intimidation, venom and threat. He eyed the woman as she disappeared into smoke, leaving the same purple pendant that still had words behind it. 

Μόλις η φωτιά καταπίνει το στόχο της, ο δαίμονας, ο οποίος ήταν υπεύθυνος της μεγάλης σφαγής, θα εμφανιστεί.

When the fire engulfs the target, the demon, who was in charge of the great slaughter, will appear.

"Whatever you say, Imp." He crushed the Pendant with his foot, instantly ending the portal that formed on his door. Ending the gateway to hell. 

"You two! Clean this up. We need to start moving to satisfy the incarnation of devil itself." He mumbled the last part. The two men, still terrified of the woman, dragged the once useful man and mopped up the blood. Allowing Montreal to be alone in his room once more, alone with his thoughts. 

----

FIRST PERSON POV

You tapped your finger against the metal table, eyes hovering over the hologram and lip bit. The news came out unexpectedly and you were the only one on board, much to your arguments. 

"What you're saying winston, is that I am the only one allowed to fufill this mission, I- This is a very dangerous mission for one person alone." I stared intently at Winston, the scientist was still reading through files, then he looked back at me. 

"I'm sorry, [Y/N]. But it's just how it's supposed to go. Too many people, two even, can jeopardise the whole mission. You are skilled in hiding, since you're a sniper. And, your overly long coat can hide you in the dark..." I smiled weakly, knowing that I couldn't object to that, I grabbed the files, kindly mind you, and walked outside of his office. Passing by, numerous heroes looked at me and went back to their lunch I could presume. 

That was until, Someone tapped me by the shoulder. I turned around.

"Oh, hello Hanzo. How are you?" He didn't answer, but he did glance at winston's office. 

"I was notified to join you. For this mission." He bowed slightly. I stammered quickly.

"You must be misunderstood Hanzo, he told me it was a one man mission and two people can jeopardis-" Hanzo glared at me, but answered my question.