~Please~

Oh no.

I thought as I slowly trailed my eyes up to the woman in front of me, whom was leaning downwards towards me and smiling, lips twisting into a wicked smile. I got up from my original stance and stood up, towering over the petite imp. She giggled and traced her long and slender finger across my cheek to my torso, whispering inaudible murmurs. I stared back at her, noticing that she was too, staring at me.

"Oh my, it seems my little lamb has finally met me, I was quite suprised you knew how to summon me, much less find out about me at all." She purred. She then took out an ornament similar to the one that I found, but it was blue. She waved it across from me and stepped closer, noses touching. I then pushed her away, ending up in the same position as I was before and lying on the ground.

"This, my little lamb is the only connection I have to your world, the Reyes brothers were kind enough to give these to me, unfortunately, it's a one time use." She teasingly pouted and turned around, her long tail facing towards me. I tried to wave it away, but it just kept swatting back, continuing to touch my face.

"Oh my! It seems my tail has taken a liking to you." The imp stepped towards where the portal once was and it reappeared again. She pointed towards my torso.

"My little lamb, I will always know where you are with this~" I looked downwards towards my chest, and there it was. The sign of an imp, she was truly a devil.

"Are you kidding me?" I answered, I didn't want to believe this magic and sorcery, but I wanted this mark to go away too. I continued.

"Is there any what of getting it off?" She ignored me and went into the portal. The once glowing room was faded back into it's dull colours. I got back up and searched for any trace of the imp, there was nothing except for the nearly glowing mark on my torso.

"[Y/N]?" I flinched a bit at the sound of another person, and turned around.

Tracer.

"Hey love! Widowmaker was getting worried for you and decided to get me up for the job!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, not my fault she's head over heels ain't it?" I huffed at Lena but followed the cheery and bubbly Tracer away from the abandoned factory. After we head out, all the omnic's and construction was over, and the village houses looked brand new. Tracer or, Lena ran towards the air ship, dragging me along with her. Once we were inside the airship, Lena started interrogating me.

"So did you guys do..you know..." I blushed a little but still responded.

"It's none of your business Lena." She giggled and fixed her hair, looking at the reflective metal of the seats across from her.

"Well, all I know is that you're both snipers, and you both like cats, you both like romance novels and you both like-" I reached over and shushed her, finger on her lips. She was silent and was fidgeting with her hands, feet tapping against the floor.

"Yes, I do know we have a lot in common, but that's just it isn't it?" I sighed as Lena ignored me and continued her fidgeting, whilst humming a little tune.

We arrived the overwatch headquarters, and Lena ran off to somewhere else, leaving me alone with Junkrat and Roadhog.

"Hi?" I waved at the currently explosive and 'hair-caught-on-fire' action, whilst Roadhog was standing at the back, waving at me. Junket suddenly popped up in front of me and shouted "BOBA" I quickly skidded to a stop when Roadhog blocked my way so I decided to wave back and squeeze through the tiny entrance that road hog gave me. I heaved a deep sigh and went to find Amelie. Amelie was eating with Angela and Lena, currently looking ghastly towards the conversation. I sat down next to her and the table went silent.