~Truth~

I was perched atop a metal railing, dangling so that I could keep on lifting myself up over and over again. Being an overwatch agent meant that your physique had to be maintained, and I recently decided to not use another gym but to use the gym that most agents use. It was only me and the pants and grunts can be heard and echoes across the worn out room. Drenched in sweat, I dropped to the ground ungracefully and lied on the cold rubber-ish floor. My head was whizzing around and I could only concentrate on my breathing, I heard the sound of heels get louder and louder until, Amelie, was looming over me, smirking.

"I see mon amour is too tired." I looked at her with a quizzical look but groaned trying to sit up, after a few failed attempts, I finally sat on the bench.

"You see, I've been working out until now since I woke up." She chuckled yet still was kind enough to hand me a bottle of water. I gratefully accepted it and downed the healthy liquid, I sighed out a breath as the coolness of the water washed my throat. There was an awkward silence between us after I finally cooled down and had stopped sweating bullets, I saw her shuffle her ring a little bit, all in the while still glancing at me, I caught a few of her glances and in which she would jerk her head away and lie against the wall.

"So...Are we going to tell them?" She turned her head towards me but said nothing. Instead of this awkwardness I decided to stand up and kiss her. She didn't reject the kiss, but she deepened it, soon and I was already letting out a groan that died in my throat as soon as I heard myself.

"Oh cheri, don't contain yourself." She purred. She reached down to my torso and kept her hand there, as well as tracing imaginary patterns. I knew where this was heading, but I was saved by a cough outside the gym room door. Amelie pushed me away slowly and tugged my collar, I bent forward as that my ear was against her lips.

"Next time cheri, tell me when you're going to go to the gym, I want to see you all tired and sweaty hm?" I blushed as she winked at me. Symmetra, the origin of the cough stepped in and walked out as soon as Amelie left the room.

I rubbed my temples and picked up my phone.

MISSED CALLS (21) - RAVEN

"Dammit." I muttered as I was frantically typing the numbers and reaching the phone towards my ear.

"H-Hello? Oh! [Y/N]! We found something big for you! It's about montreal and.. " Raven sounded more scared and frantic than usual.

"Slow down, and try not to scream into the phon-"

"Sorry! But we found something big, the reyes brothers weren't working on a bomb the whole time, apparently it was a bomb for-"

"Raven, meet me at my place, I'm afraid talking through call might not be...safe." She muttered a yes in response. She hung up.

I quickly gathered my own equipment and head towards the exit, while I was on the way there, I dragged Amelie along with me so that we could both know the information. Amelie didn't complain that I was holding her hand.

"Raven!" I waved at her as she was standing outside the door of our apartment, she smiled weakly back at me but still was stern. I unlocked the door for her and she quickly took off her shoes and stepped in, she marvelled at the sight of some major changes into the apartment. Including a portrait of Amelie on the wall. She pointed at it.

"Um. Wow." I sighed, she was right. I was literally forced and dragged the appointment Amelie had made with her favourite photographer, and she asked it to be painted and framed. Hence the Amelie portrait.

"Exquisite isn't it?" She clutched onto my arm and rubbed lovingly.

"Umm Right." Raven helped me answer this question and sat down, with me and Amelie across.