Chapter 37 The Darkness Bends Us & The Light show us the way

I'm putting this update here. I want your attention. I want you to read this. We are nearing the end of this fanfic. Right at it. With that being said please keep up with my other works and don't leave me. Why? Cause I will continue with a sequel. Idk when but won't be to long after I finish this story.

Ok. Now click the video up there for a in depth song with the chapter.

Enjoy.

***********************

Your body jumped as your eyes opened. Your gasped as you took a deep breath of air. It felt so real that the flames engulfed your body on the star destroyer, But so perfect and right. You started coughing, you felt a hand on your shoulder and you looked over to see Grievous looking at you. His eyes full of worry. You didn't like this. Your body, your mind wouldn't let you feel like this. You jumped up and walked a few steps behind the pilot chairs.

"Are you ok (Y/N)? What happened?" Grievous stood up. He wanted to comfort you. "I took care of the ship. We are now free to take over the galaxy. The power of the dark side is endless. It needs to be released and let loose. I can now see it in its full glory, in my mind." You turned around to Grievous. No smile was on your face, but a full stone fearless look. A look of power, rage, a true sith. Your eyes glowing red as you look out of the ships windshield. The ship was going in hyper speed. "Y/N" grievous spoke with lost words. But he still was not braking through to your soul. It was locked away. You soul, your shade, was underneath the power, the rage. The want for more control.

"Where are we going?" You turned your head so slightly to your left and moved your eyes only to look at Grievous. He could see you was not happy. "The outer rim. To leave the war and find the resistance." He tried to place a hand on your shoulder again but you stepped away once more. Your groaned stepping toward the controls. "No. No. We are not leaving!" You yelled. Your reached for the lever to slow the ship but Grievous pulled you back. He pulled you to him. Trying to comfort you. He wanted to be able to be free, was was happy you defeated them but what was the cost? This shell of what once was you?

You pushed away with anger. He looked at your eyes trying to connect with you. But you wouldn't. You couldn't. His hands gently pressed against the sides of your face. "(Y/n) listen to me. You are above this. This isn't you." His voice echoed in your mind. You shook your head with your eyes shut. Trying to remove his words. "The dark side has me now Grievous. Why are you trying to save me. I could easily kill you. I do not want that I want you with me in power to feel the rage." Your eyes came back open as you looked into his face with no remorse. His eyes narrowed at yours. Meeting your glaze. Your hands lifted up palms up. As they did, you lifted Grievous up into the air. You had him in your grasp. Yet he didn't show any fear, you couldn't sense anything from him, no anger, it was his true power he had that you felt and hated.

You groaned again at him. He reached out for you again. This time you pushed him away. With more force than you should have. He hit the back side hatch. This caused the ship to start to hiss, sirens and emergency flashes set off. There was a rip in the side of the ship where grievous collided into the frame. This caused system falure in the ship. "Great. My bad." Your voice was less caring than usual. You turned around to the controls. You tried to reprogram the ship but it was in no effect. It was going into system failure and all controls where jammed.

"Remember who you are. (Y/n) remember where you come from." Grievous words where strong. He was not backing down. He would not let you become this. Even if it means you would kill him. You turned around to face him. His left arm was no longer attached to his body. That was what hit the frame of the ship. He stood there to face you again with no rage. No fear. And yet again you sensed a power greater than hate. A power that triumphed above others.