Chapter 26 the crater and the lizards

Everything was dark. Quite and dark. You where floating. Suspended in the air. These where the dreams you always want to have. To talk to your mother one more time.

It hasn't happened for a long time. So you floated and waited. Listening.

"(Y/n) my dear daughter."

"Mom." You finally touched the ground but felt weightless still. Your (h/c h/l) hair still floating around you. "Something will happen. Protect him. Save him. You must." You listened to her soft voice.

"Grievous? Who?" You needed to know. "When the time comes. You will know my dear. Wake up we are almost here..." Her voice trailed off as your eyes started to open.

"Wake up. We are almost here. You slept most of the way." Grievous voice rumbled above you in the cockpit of his ship. You haven't slept that well in a while. It was so comforting next to him. You sat up to see a large Sand like planet. "Wow." You said. Grievous made a chuckle sound. He must get amused by you and your thoughts. "What?" You turned around to look at his face. His eyes drifted away from the planet down to yours. "This planet is not very.. Delightful. To say. I was able to take command of it quite some time ago." You smirked alittle at him. Knowing him. Not much was delightful to him.

"Anything will be fine as long as I'm by your side." You said turning back to look at the planet, now entering its atmosphere. Grievous controlled his ship very well. You could see that the ground was very bare but a few large craters. As you approach the largest of them. You could see inside was a city. That's where Grievous took the ship down. Looking out you could see flying creatures. Your mouth opened as one soared over the ship as you landed.

The cockpit door started to open. "Follow me. We have to hurry." You hopped out of the ship first landing on your feet with ease beside soulless one. It was very hot and the atmosphere was thick. Grievous landed beside you with much less grace. Large cloud of dust erupted as his claws hit the dirt. He let out a growl and immediately started walking. You followed him. Trying to keep up with his gait. He started coughing but cleared his throat before you both arrived to a room. It had a large round table in the middle. The door closed behind you both. Grievous found a control pad and punched in a few numbers.

Right after he did a large hologram of the one you could only imagine as your Sith Lord appeared in front of you. Grievous immediately bowed, so you followed not wanting mess anything up. "Lord Sidious." Grievous spoke as he returned to his tall stand. You looked at him the back at the hologram of Sidious. "General Grievous. I'm please to see you made it to Utapau. It's a great loss to have Dooku gone but Having (Y/S/N) still will help win this war." Grievous stepped uneasy that only you could see out of the corner of your eye. He did not show his weakness easy. You.

"We do you advise to do about the Jedi masters? He motioned with his hands. This must annoy him a lot. You knew Jedi was what angered him the most. "We will take care of the soon enough. Stay alert. They will arrive soon enough. Take care of them."

"It will be done my lord." He said and the transmission ended and the lights came back on. Grievous turned away towards another door. You followed him out. You stepped out on the crater wall. It was huge as you saw so much happening around. You looked down to see a large lake at the bottom.

"The beings here do not care much for us. Especially me." He walked down the side. It was like a path, road and walk way carved into the side of the crater. You followed in thought before letting someone hit you. "Oh.. Oh no..." Grievous turned around "what is it?" You patted your sided before realizing defeat. "I lost my (favorite) music player... In the fire.. Great..." You hung your head down. It was your last thing from earth. How could you lose that.