Chapter 17 you are his

It was not time to wake up yet. You slept for a while. It was so nice, even if he was metal he still was comforting. He held you right while you slept though the night. You rolled over as you laid there. It may have been 4:30am you didn't want the morning to come. You faced Grievous. One of his arms still around your body. His eyes where closed. You where as close to him as you could be. Your face was touching his.

What's going to happen when we get back. We can't show we like each other in front of Darth Sidious. He would banish us. This sucks. I just want to be happy. I just want to have him. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm your stress. You where in bliss to have someone like this to protect you. You felt as though no one could harm you in his arms.

Grievous groaned a little and you could see his eyes trying to open. You faced him as his eyes started to focus on yours. "You are up early." He said as he stroked your hair out of your face. You smiled and kissed is face plate once more. "I am thankful to have these memories with you (y/n). You make me feel alive again." You know what he was getting at. Your worst fear. "What will happen now? Do I not get your attention or affection back in space?" He let out a sign and you closed your eyes and nodded. "Ok" you said. As you rolled out of the bed on your side naked.

Your body was a beautiful (skin color) tone as you walked over to pick up your clothes. You felt like your chest was on fire. You could bust any moment for all the built up anger, sadness and hate for your superiors. Your true sith side was about to show. "I can do my best to do what I can. You know our masters can not allow us to be together. But I can't allow you to leave me. You are mine (y/n)." You turned with the most evil happy grin on your face, to look at him.

You walked back over to him. As he stood up towering over you, he grabbed you closer to him. "Yes, master" you said to him smiling. He let out a robotic seductive sound. Before letting you kiss him again. "I promise to keep myself together unless we are alone."

"Good. Now get dressed we have a long day ahead of us." You smiled as you trotted happily to place your clothes together. Grievous attracted his cap back on and gave you, your light saber back. He placed your music player in his cap, he always wants to keep your things safe. You was ready and you followed him to the door. He stopped before opening it. You moved beside him and looked at him. He was hesitant and looked at you. Leaning down to your level he placed one of his hands behind your head. You didn't say a word and leaned in. Placing your forehead to his. The moment last Brief but was enough for you to understand. It was his original soul wanting to connect with yours. Most people wouldn't see it or even think he had one. But it was there. Alive and well with you by his side.

He walked infront of you out of the hotel. The moon was again a good fair temperature and the streets where busy again. You didn't say much as you followed grievous. He was slower than normal wanting to not out walk you. But you kept up the pace well. You walked to the outskirts of the small town to a platform where a droid army ship was. You climbed on the ship and recognize it as the ship you met him on. You even saw the hole on the door to the pilot room. It made you smile. He must have really missed you.

The door closed and the ship took flight. You walked into the pilot room where Grievous was stearing the ship. You sat in the other seat beside him. Leaning back and folding your legs. You look over and smiled at Grievous. He looked at you before placing one hand on your leg. "It's going to be hard containing myself while together." You placed one of your hands on his. "I am your only weakness." You said to him.

Thank you my loves!
Sorry for the delay! But here is your new chapter! Keep those stars coming and follow me for the other goodies!