Chapter 11 be a little sneaky

Hello!! AO is here as always! Your favorite Star Wars fanfiction author lol jk not really. Busy weekend right now. But in going to start on this chapter in hopes to finish soon.

I love you guys! You rock!

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

You woke up on a stretcher hovering down a walk way to a large building in a huge city. You look one side to see battle droids walking next to you. Not surprisingly though. You roll your head over to see Grievous marching beside you. He looked down at you but quickly had to look back up as Lord Sidious came to meet you all.

"General Grievous I will take it from here, you need to get your arm fixed its sparking." Said Sidious. "Yes my Lord." He said before starting to walk into the building.

You didn't like him leaving you but lord Sidious wouldn't allow a friendship like this. So you just played it off as nothing mattered to you. Not noticing he left you.

"(Y/n your name.)) I want to say well done. You have proved to me you are a true sith. Force choke is one of my specialties. I want to congratulate you with your new name." You looked up at him confused. He made a snicker of almost evil proportions. "You will now be known as (your sith name)"

Pick out a sith name you like. Could be Darth or anything really. This is your power! :) ok continue lol

Lord Sidious said with pride to you. You understood that this is what you would be called for now on. It sounded ok but you didn't want to be called something else. It wasn't like it was up for discussion as you laid there with a broken leg.

"Yes my lord." You said.

"You will be took to medical. Relax you will be healed soon." He said as he walked beside you into the building. You watched the walls, and easily memorized the way into the medical room. Darth Sidious left you there as the medical droids placed you in a healing pod.

"This is an interesting device. What does it do?" You said as several bars of light hovered over your body. Strobing back and forth as you laid there. "This is a healing pod. It will heal your broken bones in just a few hours. The pod will close, but you can see out and talk. It will give you a since of happiness. As it pumps a calming aid into your lungs. Just relax." Said the droid as the pod closed. Small little lights lined the inside of the pod. You could hear a little from outside. It just sounded muffled.

The droid left and the lights out in the room deemed down. You felt almost high in the since as you laid there. But it was quite. "Oh. Wait!" You managed to pull out Your (favorite music player) this made you so happy as you giggled to yourself. Picking a song that just made you glow inside. You hummed along not even feeling the pain that was in your leg anymore.

You closed your eyes trying to find something good about your new name.. Maybe it didn't sound so bad. Could I call myself my old name? This is going to be so confusing. Does everyone get a new name here?

You was unsure how long you have been there. Maybe a hour? You smiled crookedly from the sound of foot steps that you knew so well. You look up in the lightly lit room. Grievous tapped on the glass on the pod. His mask face was very clean. It looked new?

"How are you feeling?" He said to you. You turned off your music. So you could hear him better. "Well I'm in a bubble and I feel like I'm floating on a cloud so I guess good. Not in pain if that's what your asking." You giggled as he shook his head. His fingers still touching the glass top. Your smile faded as you thought about your new name. And you looked away. "I can tell when something is bothering you now. What is on your mind?" He asked without questioning what he was doing.

"Lord Sidious gave me a new name. I don't want a new name. I mean, I appreciate it and I'm honored to get it." You looked back up to Grievous. His eyes still staring back at you. Waiting for you to finish. "Did you get a new name?"

He straightened up grabbed a chair that was close and sat down beside your pod. He was still easy to see as of how large of a being he was. "Yes I did. You will get used to it. Think of it as a new start. People will know you as that name. Fear you as such. You can control with it." You thought about it for a few mins letting his words sink in.

"It's (YS/N) Your Sith name)). Do you like it? I'm sure it will be fine." You laughed at your thoughts. Then you looked back at General Grievous. "It fits you perfectly." You turned red and blushed hearing him say that was all you needed with this blissful air your breathing. "Thank you." You smiled at him again. "Why did you come see me? Does he know? Or are you being sneaky." You squinted you eyes at him. He turned away from you looking back at the bottom of the pod.

"I was.. Concerned. He will just assume I came for a routine check if he sees I have left my post." You raised one eyebrow at him. "So your being sneaky to see me. I appreciate that. I was getting bored just being here with my music." You took a deep breath making your mind swirl with excitement.

"I would totally sneak to see you if you was in one of these pods. So that's only fair." You looked at his face still trying to figure out what he was thinking. Then you remembered something. "Where are we going from here Grievous?" He looked at you. Coughed, straightened up then lowered himself close to your pod. "You could have interest in anyone, any sith. Why me?"

You panicked. That's not what you meant. "I.. I meant where as in after I heal. Are we going to a ship or another planet. But I... Well.." You where red full red. Lord was this pod getting hot? Grievous placed one hand on the glass. You could only guess he was trying to calm you without just busting the glass and getting you out. You took a shaky breath, then you placed your hand where his is on the inside of the glass. You have so many butterflies in your stomach. "Is that a problem? My feelings, interest in well... You" You said as you looked at his eyes that connected with yours.

"No." His voice was calm. You half smiled at him. You wondered how someone like this could be so gentle for a killing machine. "I think you are amazing. Well you always been there for me. It just happens to be that i wouldn't mind you being there more often." Your voice was so shaky as you spoke. Your heart was in your chest. You didn't want to say anything making you sound desperate but you just about said will you just be my soul mate.. Lord take ahold of yourself. There is always time. We can always hope.

Grievous stood up but his hand never left where yours was. He nodded then spoke "We can work on that. soon. for now you will have your own mission you need to do. Lord Sidious orders, You will go hunt and kill your first Jedi. I will not be there. I have no doubts you will have an easy victory. You have a will to get what you want easy."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

AO is here. AO provides to you.

I hope you love this chapter. It's getting good but I want to make you wait for it! What will happen?? Can you kill a Jedi that you hunt down?

I bet you would.

Alright now as always.. Star, comment and follow me for all my stories I can provide to you.

Also!! Yes.. This story is now in the Star Wars fan fiction awards!!! We are in the sith category!

Please go check that out! Wish us luck!

May the force be ever in our side.

A new chapter will be coming soon....