Chapter 22 hot wet kiss

You found a click of young female siths dancing to the music on the dance floor. They welcomed you in with open arms. You twisted your hips to the music, bouncing side to side with the other ladies. You through your arms up with them as the music blared. Your black dress and corset worked great for dancing. It was perfect to show off your lovely figure.

You saw threw your blurry vision, several girls starting to dance with some guys. You started to have an uncontrollable urge to want to dance with someone. Really close to someone. You swayed with the music as you turned around. Several people where dancing behind you but through them you saw someone you knew. He was dancing with a girl but he saw you where looking at him. His yellow red eyes looked at your (E/C eye color) eyes. You knew what you wanted. It burned deep down in you... Just like the alcohol that flowed in your veins right now.

You didn't brake eye contact as you danced to the music alone. Swaying your hips to the beat. It wouldn't hurt to dance with him right? It's just dancing. You stopped stood dead still. You held your hand out palm up. You giggled in your head.. Would he really come to you? curling your pointer finger to you, you called him to you. His eyes watched what you was doing. He didn't even say anything to the girl he was dancing with. He simply just started walking to you.

You smirked. Damn it really worked. He moved around the couples as they moved with the music. You started drunk dancing again before he made it to you. The song was just to great. He came behind you placing his hands on your hips. Blood rushed to to your head. Oh it felt so nice to have him close to you. He felt warm. So damn warm. You could feel his breath on your back. You could feel his large body close to yours. Making your body go numb.

Is this wrong? No it's not it's just dancing. It's ok. Not doing anything. Yes his hands felt so nice even through your corset. But.. You wanted more. You wanted things you couldn't GET before.. You turned your head right as you felt a set of lips on your neck. Wet hot kiss on your neck. If you wouldn't have caught yourself, you would have fell down. Melted. It felt so good. But so wrong. You couldn't tell him. No. What do you do? You moaned.

His lips moved away as you looked at his eyes with you mouth open. He showed his teeth, you looked down at his red and black lips, skin, white contrast. You wanted to kiss them, taste them. The urge was so hard to control. But you just had to control yourself. Somehow.. You spun to face him. He pulled you closer with the new song a more sexual club song. Of course.

You straddled one of his legs. His body was arched around yours. His eyes tracing your body. You could feel his want for you a lust more powerful than anything. You wanted to stop. To control yourself. But that just didn't happen. This was a hot form of dirty dancing in the middle of many others. No one cared to look or even bat an eye at you both. He pulled you closer as you he rubbed his body on yours to the beat of the music. It was so erotic. His chest was now halfway exposed. You could see it easy as you grinded on his leg. Not helping yourself you placed your fingers from his collar bone gliding them down the muscles.

You moved your hand and placed it on his neck before looking back at his face. What where you doing? You needed to stop. His face was an inch from yours. You opened your mouth. Stop. This isn't right. You felt his breath on your lips. You could taste it. No this shouldn't happen. But you wanted it deep deep down.

You pulled away nearly a second before you would have kissed him. You couldn't look at him. You briskly walked away. You looked at the floor. No. No. What are you doing.. What is happening? You shook your head but lost you balance in the process. You almost fell into a wall before finding the stairs again. You thought you heard your name but wasn't sure. You kept going. Up the stairs, down the hall. You found a door and opened it. It was an empty bedroom. One bed. One small balcony from what you could tell. Before you could enter your arm was grabbed.

Maul was standing there. Holding you back. He didn't look mad. He was just neutral. "(Y/s/n) please stop. If there is something I did. I didn't mean anything by it." You shook your head. What can you say? Nothing it's a secret. You can't tell anyone your with him. No one knows. And now he thinks your just not into him but you are 100% are. "You didn't do anything wrong. I just. Don't anyone to find out. I. I can.." You looked at him almost with tears in your eyes. He nodded. "You know the rule here. What happens here stays here. No one will find out." With that he pushed you up to the wall in the hall way. But he didn't kiss you. You moaned. You wanted him. The flesh , the feel of warmth all over you. "Do you want me?" You didn't think with those words whispered onto your lips and throat. You just felt them. You felt them everywhere and you wanted him more.

"Yes."

Sorry for the short chapter... But I promise the next one is the lemon scene. It will not effect if you don't want to read it. The story will be fine without that chapter!!

I love y'all! And you needed this as much as I did! Remember star! Comment! And follow me!!

-the awesome opossum!

General Grievous X Fem Reader (light within #1) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें