Chapter 36 The Last Battle

Please click the video above it will make your reading experience thrilling. Enjoy.

You took a deep breath. As you looked out of the windshield. Grievous was trying but there was now 5 tie strikers and 4 tie fighters behind you. This would not be easy. "Fly straight up and cut off the engine." Grievous looked straight at you when you said this. "Are you insane?" His words where short and his nerves where shot. "Your.. Eyes they ....changed." He spoke softer. But couldn't concentrate on you for long.

"Do what I say. It will work." You spoke again more annoyed as you was hit by one of the ships chasing you both. Grievous growned but did what you said. He pushed the engine faster. Forcing the ship to go up. The ship started to rattle and you could see the tie ships coming up behind you. "Now Grievous." He pulled up on the lever and the ship knocked till it was silent. That's when it stopped moving and started to go back to the planet below. "Hold it nose up. Don't let it turn." He did everything perfectly. You held your hands palms up. The ships alarm was going off. A warning to anyone to flee the ship. But not today.

The Y wing fell between the Empires attack fleet. As they where unsure what was going on. Falling.. More distance came between the ships. You then pulled your hands to a fist to you. The engines came back on, all power was back "shoot them." Grievous laughed with a small cough. "With pleasure." He replied. This trick was nothing the storm troopers ever seen. And you was able to destroy over half of them. But more started arrive. There was little time to celebrate. Grievous pushed the Y wing out to orbit of Coruscant. Grievous slowed down to make sure you where ok. One of your nostrils was bleeding but you where still there.  Hands now in your lap eyes closed.

"More is coming. They will not stop. This will be a standoff. But they don't know what I can do." That's when a large star destroyer came out of hyper speed. Grievous just let go of the controls. He looked wore out. No chance he would be able to beat a star destroyer alone with a Y wing.  "What should we do?" He spoke to you. But you didn't respond. Like you was in a trance. He was worried something was wrong but he looked back to the tie fighters flying. Infront of the Y wing. They zig zagged uncontrollably. Before several smashed into each other or just started to plum it out of orbit. She was doing something. Something only a strong force holder could do.

They where not in the clear yet. This wouldn't be over so easy. There was still one very large star destroyer in front of them. Grievous saw the guns turning toward him. He growned and growled, grabbing the controls. He pushed the ship down, barely being missed by the shots being fired. The Y wing flew fast as Grievous could push it. He was just trying to stay out of range of the guns shooting at them. "Shitty ship. Argh.. Shields down to 30 percent. If you are planning on doing something (Y/N) it's time. We are running out of options." He kept the ship under the belly of the star destroyer. Very few guns was what he needed right now.

*************************************
3rd person

In a hall way the lights started to flicker. A storm trooper starts to go down the hall way but stops. He sees a shadow. "Who's there? Show yourself!" He pointed his gun but immediately drops it. His body starts to float in the air as he is being choked to death. He struggles to breath for just a few seconds before his lifeless body drops to the floor. A cloaked figure comes into view, walking over the lifeless body. Black high heels step lightly on the metal floor. The figure continues down the hall way. Every light pops as the figure passes underneath them.

Sirens start to go off. Troopers flood into the hallways only to meet their demise. Being thrown into the wall or choked, they didn't have a chance. The dark hooded figure just continued to destroy the ship from the inside out. The ship was being physically torn apart by the force this person was using. The figure made it to the control room. The troopers guarding the room where no match. They all stood there for their death, as the figure came up and used lighting to connect and eliminate them all at once. The troopers dropped like flys, smoking and laying dead on the floor. You heard a small chuckle before the figure pulled the hood back exposing her face. It was (Y/N).

She walked into the room and closing the door behind her. Making the electrical system spark out the side of the door. She was locked in with anyone in her way. "Who are you. You are a sith why are you doing this?" A man demanded from the controls. She didn't have to explain her self. She just had one mission. To distroyed the whole ship in every way possible. She grabbed the air in front of her with a fist then slung it sideways. The man followed her hands movements, smashing into the electrical compartments on the dash.

She walked up to the control desk. So many switches, knobs, gears, on the dash. The many things that controlled this very vessel. She looked cold hearted out the window in front of her into the empty space then she placed both hands on the controls. Lightning came out of her hands and struck the controls. Sparks flew from the platform. The power started to flicker then it went out. Her grin grew as she struck harder on the console. She could hear parts of the she ship explode from behind her. She could feel the fear and pain the rest of the crew had. She pushed harder with the force until the whole ship, compartment one by one exploded from the inside out.

Creeping up to the very control room she was in. She smiled, closed her eyes. Then the control room burst into flames.

I love you guys!
I know.. I leave cliffhangers
Cause I want you to want me to write more..
and I just like to do that to ya..

But as always..
Let me know how you feel.
Comment
Star
And follow me!

Cause I love you all.

-the awesome opossum.