Chapter 2 the start to nothing good

Hi! Awesome Opossum here again! Wanting to just pop in while I'm still up. Lordy it's been a week! Lots of things to do and clean. Anyways. You just fell in to a new universe.. Well kinda thrown in backwards... There is no turning back! Let's see what this place has in store for you!

Everything is went black for a second. It hurt so much. As you fell onto something real hard. You couldn't tell what it was.. It almost didn't matter now.. You where alone. Just you.. Tears fell from you face as you thought about what your dad did to save you. It's not far.. You thought. Your eyes adjusted slow as you laid there on your back. A small crack in the forest area somewhat close to you brought you back to life.

You jumped up to your knees. Your heart was pounding. Was someone there? Or was it just an animal. What am I on? A platform made of metal? But forest surround it. Maybe I'm just hearing things. You reach into your bag just in case and grab the weapon your dad gave you. Just in case. You kept feeling like someone was in the woods watching you. But you couldn't see or hear them. The forest was dark but seemed to be getting lighter. Maybe it was morning here?

You started to hear some more voices out in front of you. This was coming from the other direction from the first sound. You look over the metal rail you was hiding behind. You can see men walking but they where in white armor suits coming towards you. They where holding guns pointed your way. You swallowed real hard and your breathing started to get shaky as they started to get loser.

"I know I heard something coming from this way. The sith will be here trying to get into this trade port. I just know it."

"You are overthinking things. We will look on this loading doc and if we can't find anything I'm calling you paranoid."

"Wait. Did you hear that. Someone is here. Get ready."

You panicked and turned on the light weapon. A white glow came out of the base. It was so bright that you couldn't see much as they jumped onto the dock. One of the men pinned you down as another took the weapon. You started to kick and swing your arms but two men picked you up and put a pair of glowing enforced hand cuffs on you.

"Please let me go!" You screamed at them. One laughed but the others didn't even care to talk to you.

"You are up to no good sith, they always try to play weak, we have you now." They opened the gate to the walk way and pushed you through it. It hurt your back, you collapse on your knees, tears falling down your face. "I don't know what you think I am but I'm no one. Please let me go!" Trying to plea seemed hopeless and it was. The main armored man seemed to not care.

"Your worthless. You are slowing us down from protected the trade route. If you won't comply then you leave me no choice sith." The man pulled his gun from his side and pointed it to your head. You looked at his mask this is it. Why did I even come here. Just to die. You took a deep breath

What happened next was so much. It happened so fast. A crack in the trees in the forest came a creature. No a being. It leaped out onto two men killing them with its bare hands. You thought dying before was the worst scare no seeing this figure come out of no were that was probably the thing that was watching you.. That was on the top of the list right now.

The being pulled out 2 weapon just like your dad gave you. But one of them was green and the other was blue. The light swords stabbed through the chest of the man holding the gun. The being was 5 foot from you know you could see everything. It grumbled and almost growled as it pierced the armor of the man, what made your stomach curl the most made your full body freeze up, was the beings face, you now see what it looked like. White, with two glowing yellow cat eyes but no mouth. It was metal. Your eyes started to turn black you as the being looked at you, couldn't believe what you was seeing, you only heard a slight cough before you passed out and hit the ground.

And that's it for this chapter! What is the best thing to do at 4am when you wake up to use the bath room?? Right a chapter of course!!
Please star, comment if you will and follow me for more stuff made from gold and unicorns drippings!

Love AO