Chapter 14 miskæ the hidden moon

You slowed down into a nebula that was littered with debris. Star powder of all colors around you. Your force sense made you know this was Miskæ. Threw the cloud down to a large moon hidden within the nebula. Ships all around flying in and out. It was the most beautiful sight to see. Miskæ was not for everyone. Being under little rule to anyone , It was a black market, Pirates, sith everywhere. You landed your ship on a loading dock. You could see many traders from your seat, even slave traders. Seeing all the rough cut beings out there you knew right then and there they would think you was an easy target. Little would any of them know what hell would happen to them if they tried.

You stepped out of the Ship. The doors made a hiss with the air as they opened. Steam was rising from the metal buildings. Almost like a plant or factory. You scan though the people but to no surprise you didn't see Grievous or Dooku. You must be early. You give him a transmission letting him know you was successful. You followed the deck down to the main level where several larger beings where. You could sense they where up to no good. "Fresh and soft meat. Your not going anywhere." The hideous creature with large tusks grabbed your shoulder. Your eyes narrowed, you made a fist causing the creature to ripped your clothes as he tried to get ahold of you. You lifted your hand up in front of him. As you did the creature lifted up into the air. He was huge but you effortlessly had power over him. "Sith.. I'm sorry... I.." You dropped him but pulled out your light saber and cut 2 fingers off of him. He screamed with pain before bowing what happened. "Now you are. You live for now only cause I allow it."

You was very pleased with yourself. You felt very confident with how you could handle yourself. You brushed yourself off And started back down the ally way, this time with no one messing with you. You kept looking for the cantina. But another store made you stop. It was a very risqué clothing shop, you could only assume it was for the lovely women that lived on this moon and made money with other means. But there was cloths you needed since yours where about done for.

You walked in and a older human looking woman was working. "Hello miss. How can I help you today? You looking to spice things up a bit? I have some lovely under garments! How about this slave chain?" You smile by this woman's choices of sells. You saw a beautiful short skirt but wasn't much for what you needed. "That corset and skirt would be perfect. No you have to get it. I won't let you where those torn clothes any longer. You came all the way to Kiskæ after all!" The lady grabbed them and pulled a curtain open to a changing room. She smiled at you while you walked in to change. "Thank you." You said to her. This is the first time anyone was very nice out in the open. "You are sith are you not?" She asked on the other side of the curtain while you was changing.

"Yes I guess you could say that. I'm just not the usual type." You didn't want to be full of hate like the rest. You hoped the woman would see this. "Yes I sense that. I hope you find Miskæ welcoming to whatever you are seeking. Let's see how you look!" You walked from out of the curtain. The corset was almost like from earth from the 50s style smooth and curvy unlike what you was used to. It pulled your bust up and shaped you. The skirt flowed right with it. It all sparkled in the lights. "I think it's a bit much." You where very unsure. But the woman smiled still. "Dress to impress someone. You have anyone you would like to meet tonight?" You turned sideways looking into a mirror. Then you smiled still looking at yourself. "I actually do but I don't think -"

"Nonsense you will blow that person away. Take them by surprise! You can go down to the cantina and put all those girls to shame by just walking in." The woman said as she made sure everything looked great on you. "For taking care of that beast of a creature it's also free of charge." You looked at her shocked. She smiled and picked up your things handing them to you. You took the light sabers along with your music player and placed them in two loops on your waist. "Thank you. That's to nice of you." You said with a smile to the woman. She smiled back "now go, someone should treat you well tonight, find some handsome lad to hold you tight and make all your dreams come true." You giggled as she escorted you to the door. Handsome lad.. If she only knew.

You walked out of the clothing store down the way to the cantina. You could tell several heads started to turn as you stepped in. You made it to the bar and ordered a drink. The bartender smiled at you and took your order. "You know you should enter our contest. If your voice matches your looks, you will win." She said as she brought your drink to you. You thought about that for a minute or two. It would be nice to let loose for just a minute. Do something that you always wish you could do. You looked at the stage in the middle of the cantina. It well.. Had a pole in the middle then in front was a mic for singing. The creatures and beings around where normal to you almost. Mostly males and women that would be called escorts to most.

"Yeah.. I will do it. Here could you plug up this and play this song for me?" The lady took your music player. "Yes ma'am. Not a problem. And your name?" You didn't want to use your sith name. Not this time. This will be the last time you could be you. How your true name goes to rest.
"Y/f/n your full name)"

"Great you will second we will start shortly. I hope you win! You will get 50 separatists credits. Worth good money here!" Money wasn't why you wanted to do it. Just the feeling of what you did on earth was enough. You walked to the rest room to get ready before you had to go up on stage.

This is crazy. Me sing in front of strangers? What are you thinking. I loved to sing in my room and even when dad was in the room. He thought I sounded amazing. Reminded him of when we didn't have to worry about surviving. You washed your face and cleaned the dirt off of yourself. I will do it for him. You smiled at the thought and knew everything would work out. Then you remembered. Grievous. He should be here by now. No time to be nervous. It was time to just be you.

You walked out of the rest room. The first singer just finished up and it was a great song. The spot light went down and everyone clapped as they got off stage. You walked up around the bar as you did you looked into the seating area and noticed Grievous in the back corner awaiting you. He didn't see you as you went behind the curtain. Your heart was pounding.

"Our second contestant of the night is the most beautiful lady here! Let's see if her voice matches her beautiful looks! Give it up for (Y/N)!"  The curtains pulled back and the spot light shined on you. Just you sitting cross legged on one of the bar stools. You smiled out to the crowd not knowing what to expect but they sure where not ready for you. Especially Grievous.

Again another chapter down! I will be picking the song for the next chapter unfortunately. I am sorry but it will be good! I will not let you down!

I hope you appreciated this chapter! I have had this one in the works for a while now! I wanted to show a true different side so a dark side story! You truly are something great!

As always star, comment and follow!
The awesome opossum never leaves you hanging!

Enjoy and hope to have another chapter out soon.. Soon as in hopefully tomorrow if not in just a few days!

Love AO!

Enjoy picture of me and one of my Burmese pythons

No makeup day... XD