xii. Lailey

xii. Lailey

|Hailey's Point of View|

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Luke asks me.

I slowly turn my head back to face him. What? Did I hear him right? A smile slowly makes its way onto my face, and my head bobs up and down before my mind can even catch up with it.

"Yes" I breath out. He smiles and kisses me again and again, pecking my lips causing me and him to laugh.

"Why can't you do that?" I hear someone mutter from a distance away.

I turn and look to see almost the entire pool staring at us. Michael and Brianna smile at us from the corner. Michael starts clapping and cheering, and the rest of the pool starts to join in.

I try to hide in Luke's chest, my arms around his waist and I can't seem to keep the smile off of my stupid face. His chest vibrates as he laughs and securely wraps his arms around me.

After a few more minutes, people slowly stop paying attention to us, going back to whatever it is they were doing. I slowly pull away from Luke now that no one is watching us anymore.

"So what are we going to do this wonderful Friday night?" Luke asks me. I shrug and bite my lip.

"I'm gonna go ask Michael if him and Bri are going to do anything" I tell him before swimming away.

Luke asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes, how could I not. My insides are melting and I can't stop smiling.

When I reach Michael he engulfs me in a big hug. "Finally he fucking asked you out!" Michael cheers.

I roll my eyes and bite my lip. I'm pretty sure my smile can't get any bigger and my face can't get any redder.

"I just came over to ask if you guys were going to do anything later today?"

Michael shakes his head but Bri nods. I can't help but to laugh at the two of them.

"So which is it?" I ask the two of them.

"Well I guess we are going somewhere." Michael shrugs and Bri nods.

"We are going out somewhere. We'll figure it out on the way back to your place." Bri confirms. "Hey! Since you two are dating now it'll be like a double date!" She suggests.

"Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'll go inform Luke" I smile and swim back over to him.

•••••••••••••
Short Chapter I know. Sorry. I'll make it up to you guys with a much longer and better chapter.

I got you guys. No worries.