iii. Luke Hemmings?

iii. Luke Hemmings?

| Hailey's Point Of View |

"I've got to write the story on you?" I ask for the fifth-tenth time. Luke keeps his patience and nods again for the fifth-tenth time.

Michael on the other hand rolls his eyes "you're writing a story in this boy, it's not that hard to understand" His voice is laced with frustration and annoyance.

I roll my eyes at him and turn back to Luke. I grab a notepad from my pants pocket and a pen and start to scribble all I know about him so far:

1. Lucas (Luke) Hemmings

2. Tall, around 6 feet

3. Talented Singer

4. Patient

I look up at him and bite my lip in concentration. What else do I know about him? Coming up with another few I turn and scribble them down.

5. Blue eyes

6. Blond

7. Australian

Luke stands close to me as he peeks over my shoulder to see what I'm writing. He chuckles causing his chest to vibrate against my back. He steps back ever so slightly, only to turn me around to face him.

"How long do you have to write the story?" He asks me in his accent I love oh-so-much.

"2 months" I answer and watch him. He furrows his eye browns together in concentration and it's fucking adorable.

My body moves before my mind can tell it not to and I poke his cheek with my finger.

He looks up at me with a smirk on his face. I smile at him. "what was that for?" He asks me. I give him a shrug and he chuckles.

"I'll make a deal with you" He says, reminding me of his father. I give him a slow nod telling him to continue. "You can ask me 3 questions for the next 7 weeks" He tells me. I consider this and nod. I don't realize I'm biting my lip till it starts to hurt. I automatically stop, and squeeze them together instead.

"How old are you?" I ask, the first question I've asked him for the story.

"19, turning 20 in July" He answers me.

8. Birthday in July. 19 years old

"Hails! Your shift is about to end" Micael yells over to me. I furrow my eye brows together like Luke had done earlier and look over at the clock. Has is already been 3 hours? Time really flies by fast.

"K, thanks" I smile I grab my notepad and give Michael a quick hug before walking out from behind the bar, dragging Luke with me.

He sucks in a breath of air, or at least I think that was him when I grabbed his hand. I honestly couldn't tell due to the 160000 people surrounding us. Okay, so there aren't really 160000 people in here but it sure as hell feels like it!

"Where to?" I ask Luke when we make it outside of the building. Someone's heavy hand lays on my shoulder causing me to jump towards Luke.

When I turn around it's that guy from earlier that asked me to leave with him. "what's up, baby?" His voice slurs a little but not as much as before. He looks over to Luke a frowns a little.

"Who's your boyfriend?" He asks turning back to me. Hurt flashes through his eyes but disappear as quickly as it came. Why would he be hurt? He doesn't know me.

"Someone who's about to beat your ass if you don't stop fucking touching her" Luke growls at him. I flinch at Luke's voice, finding it rather scary and intimidating. I forgot he was still holding my shoulder but he quickly let's go of it and walks away.