CHAPTER X

"TIFFANY!"

Tiffany run to her mother and tightly hug her.

"Mom! Jessi.."

"What happened?" Her daddy asked her.

Tiffany called her parents first after what happened earlier. She didn't know what to do. She's going to break down anytime soon. " I ... I don't know dad. His trying to ... To shoot the ball... then ... daddy I don't know everything went so fast the next thing I know.. His already lying on the ground." She's crying badly. " His in emergency room right now. If something happens to him. I don't know what to do."

"Baby, calm down. God is good. He'll be okay." Dara hugged her  daughter.

**

After two hours of waiting. The doctor comes out.

"Dr. Choi? Is he alright? Tell me he is all right, please!"

The doctor sighed. "I'll be honest with you. It was serious than I thought. He has a ACL injury and he needs to have a surgery and dislocated shoulder too. He has a massive head trauma. He is in coma right now."

"No... No..." She shook her head. "Is.. is he going to die?" She had difficulty breathing.

"We are trying our best, Ms Hwang. He will be at the ICU for the next week. If within the next day if he still unconscious, we will operate on his head. But we will not guarantee that he will make it. I'm sorry." After the doctor leaves them. No one dared to talk to speak at that moment.

"Baby, you need to rest and sleep."

"Mom, No. I want to be with Jess. I don't want to leave him." She was looking at the ICU. Jessie was lying at the hospital bed.

Her mother cares her cheek. " He will be alright, baby."

She closed her eyes. " Did his parents know what happened Mom?"

"Yuri is on his way to pick them up in the airport." She nodded.

***************

*****제티*****

NOTE:
Sorry for super super super late update... And thank you guys for the support...

#bebacksoon