CHAPTER IX.2

In the locker room, Jessi and Taeyon see each other. Jessi avoided him but Taeyeon stopped him from leaving.

"Jessi wait,"

He stared him coldly, "Get out of my way, Taeyeon."

"Jessi, please! Let's talk."

"There's nothing to talk to, Taeyeon. Get out of my way before I can do something about you." He said sternly.

"It's about Tiffany. Please listen to me first. What -

"Look, Taeyeon. I don't care anymore. I give up. I don't care about her or anyone else. She is old enough to do whatever she wants. If she wants you back? I don't care anymore." He walked passed at him.  It was always you, Taeyeon. It was always you. I'm nothing!

Taeyeon grabbed his hand. "Taeyeon, Leave me alone! I have enough!" His eyes is full of hurt. Pleading to stop! Pleading to stop hurting him.

Jessi was trying to calm his self not to break down. Not now. Never.

This man has everything important in his life, Tiffany's love. He wanted to kill him. He wanted to let him know how hurt he is. How miserable his life without Tiffany.

"Jessi, what you saw in the restaurant is not what you think. Where just talking. Nothing else happened. Believe me."

He laughed sarcastically, "Fuck it, Taeyeon. Well that's not the point. The point is she loves you all her life for goddamn don't know why. I can't figure it out. You left her for another woman but still..... still loves you."

Taeyeon looked at him sadly, "I know, Jessi. I know."

He doesn't want to talk with him anymore. All he wanted was to be left alone and lick his wounds in silence.... alone. He looks Tiffany's ex-boyfriend  one last time. Ex-boyfriend ? It doesn't matter if they get back together or not.

His always the third wheel of their relationship. He was nothing when it comes to Taeyeon to Tiffany.

He always dreamt to be with Tiffany. He always that they will be together. A dream made by a sand that it will ruined everytime the waves come. And that wave is Taeyeon. They're not meant to be and he needs to accept it.

"It's okay, Taeyeon. People do make fools out of themselves sometimes. I did with her. She did with you. Gee, what can we say? Life's a bitch." He walked away.

"Jessi, he loves you." He heard him.

"I know." But that's not the kind of love that I want from her. I want the kind of love that she has for you, you son of the bitch... "See you on the court, Taeyeon."

"Tiffany arrived in Seoul Dome just in time. The game is already started. She's looking for Jessi. She saw a jersey Jung number 24. He also saw her brother dribbling the ball and Taeyeon on the other side of the court. But her eyes with Jessi.

"She wanted to run to him. Tell him how much she loves him. She can't wait anymore to tell him how much she really feel to him.

She got to the side of his Teammates. She shouted when the player runs to their sides.

"Jessi,

Jessi look at her coldly and focused again to the game like he never see her.

Jessi is aggressive at the game. His team is against Taeyeon.

She was nervous because he was playing differently today. His not playing carefully.

His currently running with the ball. He was trying to shoot the ball. He was jumping so high and ready to dunk it unfortunately one of their opponents tried to stop him.

All of the sudden. The Dome keep silence.

"Jessi.." She mumbled

Her heart beats fast suddenly. Two players lying on the floor. The game has stopped. Paramedics rushed to attend the players. The other player can stand on his own now but his still in pain. But the other player did not moved, still lying on the floor.

"Oh my god."

*****제티****

** I'm sorry for waiting so long. Please be patient chingu, the end is coming..... Hopefully Jeti will be together...."

•• OT9 FOREVER••
•• AYO GG!!! GIRLS GENERATION ••